Who is the real goat of 145...

Were you born this stupid or did they drop you on your head?
is he better than any of them? he couldn't last 13 seconds against McGregor, got beatdown twice against Max
And Volk just outclassed him, he went to war against Mendes that's his sealing clearly

Aldo

Max and Volk for #2.

Conor is only in the discussion because Aldo ruled for so long.

Aldo is the man but I feel his team doesn't work on improving his overall game in MMA or have a gameplan. They train almost the same way for the fight and they don't adjust for the opponent. If they all go all boxing then they abandon the kicking. I still feel he is the GOAT but he is easy to beat since there is so much tape on him.

Aldo is a notch below Volk, Holloway and McGregor
he never was better than them at anything, he's somewhere around Mendes' level
Aldo definitely had better kicks, knees and takedown defense than all those guys.

He also has a lot more title defenses and big wins.

jose-aldo-flying-knee.gif

tumblr_ndyptsLijY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

If they were in their prime? José aldo? Holloway? Conor ? or Volkanovski?
Conor vs Volkanovski would have been interesting. Too bad he can't make that weight anymore.
Has to be Aldo, but Max will be

Aldo based on longevity but I think Volk would drown prime Aldo if they were to have fought.

did u guys see Aldo beat those guys in your dreams or something? because when he fought them he was under 33 and he got beat soundly by all of them, saying he's way better than Mendes is a lie we saw their second fight and it was a war and that's Aldo's sealing like it or not I mean how do u justify putting him on the level of Holloway when he was clearly not how?

did u guys see Aldo beat those guys in your dreams or something? because when he fought them he was under 33 and he got beat soundly by all of them, saying he's way better than Mendes is a lie we saw their second fight and it was a war and that's Aldo's sealing like it or not I mean how do u justify putting him on the level of Holloway when he was clearly not how?

Lol.

"Sealing".

Aldo definitely had better kicks, knees and takedown defense than all those guys.

He also has a lot more title defenses and big wins.

jose-aldo-flying-knee.gif

tumblr_ndyptsLijY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Volk out-leg kicked him 54 to 3 lol can u guys get real for once?
and your answer was so weak, what? he is a better fighter than them because of TDD? <45>
I don't see Volk or Max or McGregor in your gifs btw

Aldo and it's not close yet, it's bs they keep calling Max the FW Goat. Max and Volk are a step below and when Volk beats Max for a third time he'll be definitively be the 2nd best.

Aldo far and away due to the duration of time as champ and nearly double the amount of defenses of all other champs combined. Head to head fights isn’t a good criteria, I prefer looking at the body of work. But, it’s all opinion.

Aldo has a 2nd prime left in him...when all is said and done, itll be Aldo.

Volk out-leg kicked him 54 to 3 lol can u guys get real for once?
and your answer was so weak, what? he is a better fighter than them because of TDD? <45>
I don't see Volk or Max or McGregor in your gifs btw
Volk has great kicks but not as good as prime Aldo. Aldo was absolutely destroying people's legs. His combos ending with low kicks were vicious.

And I was showing knees in those GIFs.

Max, Volk and Conor all have losses too. They are great but they were never ranked #1 in the world for 6 years straight like GOAT Aldo. And now a past prime Aldo is still getting big wins against great fighters

Back