who is the person to beat jones?

zombie26**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
after last night we all now know that the ufc is scripted and the outcomes are planned. who do you think dana is going to allow to beat jones? does that fighter have to have big name sponsors or what? also finding out that the ufc is rigged will you continue to watch a fake product? maybe the ufc will cross promote with the wwe? your thoughts?

I thought day 2 would be bring some sensibility and less crying.

Oh well.

Undertaker-undertaker-15789647-967-1024.jpg

Gus should do it the next time with the fight he put up and hence the boost of popularity He got last night.

Well, Gustafsson beat him once why should he not be the one to do it again?

I want to see Gus vs Diaz now so I can sit back and enjoy sherdoggers going full retard if they haven't already.

I don't believe that anything is rigged as far as fights themselves, do I believe that Judges can be "persuaded" on outcomes/decisions....absolutely. But, this goes for everything from MMA to Boxing to Kick Boxing, etc.....

Glover, Cormier, Cain, JDS and Gus...

Glover is gonna take it when Chuck runs in and wacks JJ with a steel chair unbeknownst to the ref

what an idiot. go play in traffic op.

Gus is the man to beat Jones. When they square off again (probs not immediatly but when they do) Gus will win. Whoever thinks Glover is gonna beat Jones needs to go home...

Glover is gonna take it when Chuck runs in and wacks JJ with a steel chair unbeknownst to the ref

Chuck throws a small chain to Glover, Glover wraps it on his fist, cracks Jones on the noggin, Winslow (P4P hottest rack in MMA) declares it a KO, Glover tosses the chain back to Chuck while Winslow (#1 dat ass in MMA) checks on Jones. We have a new champion.

American cultural bias towards black 'athleticism' is a huge problem with the judging system.

Eg. The judge(Chris Lee) that gave it to Jones 49-46 also scored Shields vs Woodley as 30-27 in favour of Woodley.

after last night we all now know that the ufc is scripted and the outcomes are planned. who do you think dana is going to allow to beat jones? does that fighter have to have big name sponsors or what? also finding out that the ufc is rigged will you continue to watch a fake product? maybe the ufc will cross promote with the wwe? your thoughts?

btw are you serious?
if yes than finally, someone is open to the idea of a fix.
instead of people who call others retard for having a different opinion.
jones will not lose the belt until they get mma legalized in newyork, same with weidman.
silva loses and p4p no.1 guy and mw champ is from new york.two birds one stone.
p.s. just my opinion if you don't like it then don't comment.i'm open to discuss.

Both of you: please go adjust/re-assemble your foil hats. Jesus Christ, the conspiracy theorists around here are like white on rice.

its going to be a HW that gives Jones his 2nd L. He dominates the current LHW division.

Back