Who is the Oldest Known Poster on Sherdog

I remember Sherdog when it was all white.

Untitled-1.jpg

Remember when you were Iron Blade!?!?

My old name had a 2003 join date. There are some oldies still around here though.

"Iron Blade : KTT's Jockstrap Cleaner"

I remember that

I sure need to step it up, I see alot of posters with a join date of 2012 with a higher post count than me.

Trolls are aware that they're being ridiculous.
He's not aware.

Art is a fucking troll, wether he is aware of it or not. That said, if you don't think that he is aware, then you are getting fucking trolled.

Art is a fucking troll, wether he is aware of it or not. That said, if you don't think that he is aware, then you are getting fucking trolled.

A lot of dumb people on Sherdog, and on the internet in general know their opinions are ridiculous or at least controversial, so they post them and then add some trolling salt and pepper on top of it.

See Da Speeit.

Art knows people thinks his beliefs are ridiculous, so he likely pushes them a little more than he normally would have, but he probably didn't have the intention to troll from the get go.

Part of the problem with trying to do this is that sherdog existed as a forum before December 2001, but they changed the format/website and everybody had to make new accounts. At least....that's what I heard from people who have been here longer than me. That makes it pretty much impossible to know who was here first.

I never joined online forums for the longest time because for some reason I was always under the impression that you had to pay for it. Then I realized they were free so I joined joblo.com because I love to talk about movies. The lack of activity on that site sucked though.

Back