Who is the Oldest Known Poster on Sherdog

I see myself in the first 30 names lol.

I was going to bump it but it was locked. Can a mod unlock it??? I will update the list of people now banned and maybe I can get a few more people to post in it.

I was going to bump it but it was locked. Can a mod unlock it??? I will update the list of people now banned and maybe I can get a few more people to post in it.

That's weird that it got locked. It is under 1k posts, and I didn't see anything that would warrant a lock. I wonder why it happened. Try PM'ing Petey.

Also, I found this amusing:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/25630928-post446.html

How was the party? :)

I am older than time itself

I am older than time itself

Is this you?

One-Above-All_(Multiverse).png

I remember when people used to get blasted for having 05 join dates because they were "TUF newbz."

Now, it seems like people would literally pay money for a 05 join date.

I was lurking before the domain name of Sherdog was even used.

is it all users from 2002?

01-04=Zuffa/Best Damn Sports Show/Fox Sports/Ken Shamrock WWF n00bz
05=WWE TUF n00bz
06-07=Randy/Chuck/Tito/Residual TUF n00bz
08-11=Kimbo Slice/UFC 100/WWE Brock n00bz
12-Present=FOX n00bz

All I know is that everyone that posts on teh dawg is a n00b.

I've known about Sherdog since 2003. The HL vids brought me here, but I never ventured into the forums until around 2005. I lurked for a couple of years before finally joining. The following two reasons were why it took me so long to join:

1. This is the first forum I ever browsed, so it was kind of confusing at first (yes, I was dumb).

2. I thought that you had to pay to have an account here.

In b4 someone points out I'm a plat.

What finally made me join was the humor. There were and still are a lot of entertaining posters here. The Heavies has declined in quality, but P&M, Imo, is the best it has ever been.

This thread in particular was one of the main reasons why I joined (click the link in the post): http://www.sherdog.net/forums/73488085-post40.html

icon7.gif

Close to my story and join date. I lurked for a while in the heavies and eventually had to join cause of all the idiots in the heavies I felt the need to put in their place. (internet badass)

I ended up leaving the heavies entirely and only do off-topic now. Likewise the humor and easy way to kill boredom is the only reason I'll come back although I'm very sporadic.

I just checked out the join date list and there are several hundred posters who have been here longer than I have. I rarely post anymore but I read the forum every day when I am bored.

I remember a Thanksgiving weekend Myspace hack when a list of logins and passwords circulated. A lot of pages were defaced and crude messages sent and it spawned some epic threads.

I remember a poster called 8th Degree Savage (he was also a mod for a long time).

I remember countless evolution and religion debates (don't see those much anymore).

I remember some really high quality highlight videos posted by Machineman. I originally found Sherdog because of the HL videos. I made some threads years ago listing my full collection and offering them for download on filesharing sites. It is outdated now and really isn't worth the effort. But it was fun while it lasted.

I remember Carnal Salvation from the Strength forum before it was merged with conditioning. Those forums used to be separate.

When I first started I got the lulz from these posters:

Niven - mostly OT stuff. Certifiable, self-admitted nerd. Almost died because he wouldn't leave his basement. I found him hilarious.

Tchort - wierd dude also mostly in the OT who posted like his avatar and sig looked - like some death metal/gore lunatic. But he sort of would converse too. His whole persona cracked me up for whatever reason.

Gargamel - THIS guy was an original. He definately was an older poster (like pretty sure in his 40s) and was like an unabashed pedo. I mean he walked the fine line and somehow got away with it for a long time. His posts were hilarious. He was the OTs version of the old perv man from Family Guy.

Some other good posters from back then that still post and some don't: punkmother, Cool Hand Luke, AgentOrange . . . Can't remember the guy with the Futurama av . . . But was one of the originals to use it. Good times.

i believe that artoffighting has been around since mid 01'.

I've known about Sherdog since 2003. The HL vids brought me here, but I never ventured into the forums until around 2005. I lurked for a couple of years before finally joining. The following two reasons were why it took me so long to join:

1. This is the first forum I ever browsed, so it was kind of confusing at first (yes, I was dumb).

2. I thought that you had to pay to have an account here.

In b4 someone points out I'm a plat.

What finally made me join was the humor. There were and still are a lot of entertaining posters here. The Heavies has declined in quality, but P&M, Imo, is the best it has ever been.

This thread in particular was one of the main reasons why I joined (click the link in the post): http://www.sherdog.net/forums/73488085-post40.html

icon7.gif

Dude that thread is epic.

I wonder if that guy suicided.

Shogun's Milk forever

So who is officially the oldest poster by age?

Back