Who is the Oldest Known Poster on Sherdog

As mentioned, there are some 2001 accounts lurking about.

I had an account from 2002 but I didn't post for a while and forgot my password. I had also deleted the email account I used to sign up so couldn't get the password sent to me. Thus Soma was born in the year of our lord, 2004.

In the year of our lord, 1314.

If I could go back in time, Id make an assload of accounts instead of lurking as long as I did. So many wasted years *wipes tear away*

I'm 97 years young.

1334254977-old-man-computer.jpg

lifes just begining for you mang, rip it up!

Seems like 50 percent of the people in this thread are talking about join date age and the other half physical age. Which one is it?

Community > Member List > Search Members > Advanced Search

As an apology in writing is best suited to this medium, it will suffice, although it isn't optimal.

well i'll be damn, i knew of the member list, didn't know it had all those advanced search functions

Those guys have an account but have been lurking for years without contributing until they see a post that is so retarded that can't not reply.

that's why i registered and how i rolled for about a year. i don't remember what got me posting regularly. i think it might have been wanting to know more about Shooto.

Back