Who is the Oldest Known Poster on Sherdog

snoop dogg***

Baby Heath goon$quad
Reaction score
"Oldest" as in, who has the oldest Join date?
I would love to hear tales of his adventures traveling through the Empire of F2,
the peaceful village that is f12,
the Mountaintops of the P&M,
the battlefield that is The War Room,
the vast wasteland that is the Wasteland,
The concrete Jungle of Mayberry,
and the Dark trenches of Sherdog that is the OT.

Last edited:
I've been here a while but I would imagine that there is multiple people who've been posting long before me. I officially joined after over a year of being a lurker.

I know RevMrBlack use to be old as fuck in regards to age...

Someone on here has a 2002 join date, id imagine he is up there.

8ov6rbo0.jpg

well, the oldest posters would be the ones that were here from the ezboard days. We're in the vbulletin era which only goes as far back as Dec 2001, and there's probably a few hundred that have that join date

I've been here a while but I would imagine that there is multiple people who've been posting long before me. I officially joined after over a year of being a lurker.

I'm in the same boat. I actually had an older account than this one, but it got the ban hammer in 2005 for posting nudes of Vida Guerra. Started this account like 9 months after. There are some legends in here, and when I say legends I mean dudes with liver spotted hands and arthritis.

It's too bad you can't search users by join date and sort the results by join date.

wait what

I hear that the mod JKDShootFight is older than death himself.

I think Jopo or someone like that has a join date of '01, that's the oldest I've seen so far.

I've been here for around 7 years now.

The earliest join date is 2001 I believe.

If you want the lulz then check this link: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/3051-tce.html

That's my account on a wrestling board I joined in 2002. I average 0.07 posts per day haha. I stopped watching wrestling two years after joining and just talk MMA on there now with the posters.

A few months ago I saw a poster with an 2001 join date and he only had like 17 posts.

my first account was about 2005/6

i always been a sporadic poster tho so not memorable by any means

Back