Who is the Nicest UFC fighter

Met quite a few Chute Boxe and former guys, am homies with some UFC fighters

Most guys I've met from Chute Boxe were super friendly guys, don't act like they are famous. Only Daniel Acacio could occasionally be an asshole.

Lived in the gym with Junior Albini, super good dude. Hope he gets his shit together and starts winning again.

Lived in the gym with Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos, super good guy, super trustworthy too. I remember leaving the gym in 2013 and he owed me a small sum of money, but I had to leave faster than I expected due to a problem home, and when I came back in 2017, he still had my money waiting for me.

Lived in the gym with Felipe Silva, one of the best hearted guys I've ever met.

Victor Miranda trained for one of his camps in our gym, before he became famous (dude is a famous vlogger in Brazil). Had a really rough path and still made the best out of it. Top guy and wish him all the best.

My former kickboxing coach is friends with Ngannou, says he is a gentle giant, unless you're his opponent.

Whittaker? I love when bisping tried to trash talk him, Whittaker tells him he's a big fan and bisping starts laughing and gives up

We all know guys like maia and " gee , shucks, dang" [wb] but why this trivial thread ..... again.

I met Jim Miller a few years ago at UFC Fan Expo and he is the nicest by far of current UFC fighters. He is a really nice guy and very chatty in person. The others are very generic and quick.

Dan Severn is not current UFC fighter, but if we include fighters that used to be in UFC, then yeah him, I seen Dan fight live several times and he is an absolute gentleman, he is such a nice guy.. he is pure class. He is what you call a real man.

Pettis seems like a pretty chill dude.

It was Phil Davis. Prolly Dodson now IMO.

There are a fair few...

No reason to single anyone out.

It’d be nicer if Sherdog celebrated them all. Instead of deifying low fighters.

Why do you assholes always have to measure your dicks?

Because YOU stopped doing it for us!!!
;)

Back