Who is the Nicest UFC fighter

I gotta say that I'm am disappoint no JDS or Glover on the first page!!!

Met Yoel once in Chicago, nicest guy you could ever hope to meet. You'd never think he's such a killer in the cage based of his personality but then you realize he's built like a fucking tank lmao

<RomeroSalute>

From guys I've met Dean Lister, Frank Shamrock and Tim Sylvia were the nicest in person

Max Holloway is one of the humblest dudes in victory or defeat.

Now that he has found God and no longer has the killer instinct...…….Rory MacDonald.

I can't describe Matt Brown as "nice," but I train at his gym and he's very cool and respectful.

Jack Hermansson. Met him at the start of his career, while 5-0 or something. Worked at a pet shop in Oslo. Very humble, smiling and genuine guy.

Most of all, he is the same person real life as he is front of camera. Not many people like that.

My personal encounter with him...as a fan. I know that gracies are dicks inside the cage LMAO.

I thought you were being sarcastic , unliked

He’s one of the biggest pos in the sport

Outside the people keep mentioning over and over

Beneil Darius — he’s one of the nicest and most humble you’ll ever meet in your life in or outside of mma

Rich Franklin, Frankie Edgar, or Forrest Griffin.

LOl @ this topic. As if any sherdogger has met enough (or even 1) fighters to be able to judge who's "the nicest".

Rampage has a bunch of vids of him being an asshole to people. He s not always a good person I think.
Are you? nobodys a good person all of the time. Im not even arguing for anyones case the only thing I was saying that that was a honest and upstanding thing to do considering that most will just take the win. What videos are you reffering to? Would be interested to watch.

Back