Who is the Nicest UFC fighter

Most of the fighters to be honest.

Joanna is really down to earth when she is doing her own thing in Polish. Probably the most obvious on her podcast but it's in Polish. There's a nice person who does subtitles for it but nobody here wants to read a podcast apart from maybe some of her fans like me. A bunch of her Polish content is translated here but again it's really just for fans.

Ironically:
t57.gif

There are a fair few...

No reason to single anyone out.

It’d be nicer if Sherdog celebrated them all. Instead of deifying low fighters.

Why do you assholes always have to measure your dicks?

Glover is a frontrunner in this category for me.

Wonderboy 100%. So respectful and calm and humble all the time.
Jim Miller always been up there too, very humble guy.
Also Karolina Kowalkiewicz is a super-nice lady, always smiling, super-calm, never talks smack, and she gets out there and just leans back on the cage like she's about to take a Sunday stroll.

Honorable mention to Khalil Rountree seems like a top guy, watched him on JRE.

Sam Alvey.

Theres a reason they call him Smilin Sam.

I've always said Maia. But the way Munhoz absolutely REFUSED to answer Jones' question "What don't you like about Cody"? at the 235 aka best. press conference ever! The way Munhoz was talking about Cody, I could tell that's a genuine dude (and I look out for that) it made me a fan for life!

Henry's a good guy too. Probably the most well spoken dude on the face of the earth. It comes with his incredible intelligence. For the sake of thread, though, Munhoz's piece comes about 10:48... after Usman and Tyron get done with their back and forth.

Last edited:
I was watching the last Wonderboy fight with my family. And I was talking all good things of him. He is a Karate teacher, he doesnt use bad language, etc etc. We all had an awful and traumatic night as WB was being koed.

Back