Who is the Nicest UFC fighter

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
We talk about the best, the worst, the hottest, but who is the nicest killer in the UFC?

My vote goes to download.jpeg-3.jpg
In all of his interviews he is very complimentary of his opponents. When he wins he is classy and when he losses he is humble. He always gives the credit to his opponent if he losses.

Who is your pick for nicest killer in UFC?

Clay Guida always came across as a down to earth, good dude

shogun :x

wonderboy not even.

Wonderboy is definitely at the top.

Even though he is not as vocal as WB, I think Anthony Smith is as well. And Smith is definitely a killer in the octagon.

Anthony-Smith.png

shogun :x

wonderboy not even.
Shogun is a chill dude. But he has malice in his heart. Just look at how he looked at conor at that media day. He had thoughts of violence in that moment.

Platinum Mike Perry.

Any other answer is just racist against a simple, genuine and kind black man.

Wonderboy is definitely at the top.

Even though he is not as vocal as WB, I think Anthony Smith is as well. And Smith is definitely a killer in the octagon.

Anthony-Smith.png
Smith is walking a fine line of nice and hate. The stuff he has to say about Rockhold although justified is not kind at all.

We talk about the best, the worst, the hottest, but who is the nicest killer in the UFC?

My vote goes to View attachment 575085
In all of his interviews he is very complimentary of his opponents. When he wins he is classy and when he losses he is humble. He always gives the credit to his opponent if he losses.

Who is your pick for nicest killer in UFC?
Golleee! It was a Superman punch? I know he was a lightweight too...

Fking love that guy

The happy warrior. She said it on TUF that after beating her opponent, she will bake them cookies

Barboza is a nice "happy" guy.

Alot nice guys in UFC. But my pick goes to Wonderboy as well

Back