Who is the most entertaining WMMA fighter ?

Rose.

RoseArmbar.gif

I’ve enjoyed every single one of Honda’s fights.

As much as I don't like Ronda the person (at least the one that's presented to the public) Ronda the fighter was awesome to watch. It was either kill or be killed and was brutal either way.

Chick Diaz, Jessica Penne, Miriam Nakamoto... others. The most though? Thug Rose!

Valentina, Borg, Rose prolly hold the top at current. I'm fond of quite a few fighters from the WMMA stable.

99% of all mma fights are boring, has nothing to do with women. Women put on a good show sometimes.
that being said I dont have a fav, few i like to watch, just like with the men
Find another sport dude.!

there are quite a few that could entertain me.
Miesha (for her workman attitude, beating girls she shouldn't have - like Holm)
Cyborg - for her path of destruction
Nunes - same as Cyborg, though with less violence.
Valentina - Most complete MMA artist IMHO
Rose - about same as Miesha, but with the difference that she beat her foe (JJ) and got the belt whereas Miesha always fell short.

It amazes me how many shertards CONSTANTLY complain about WMMA but then reply to every thread about it with their incessant whinning, bitching, and just overall nonsensical nit-wittery.

Cant name just one. Most WMMA fighters are simply too entertaining.

Cant believe they bother with the shitty MMMA fights like Woodley vs Till as main events over the girls still. We all know the girls are the ones who really bring it and that WMMA is extremely popular

So far, based on different kinds of entertaining that I agree:

Drama -> Rousey
Hot -> Carano
Violence-> Cyborg

Zingano v Nunes

Zingano v Tate

Two most violent WMMA fights

I wish that Cat would come back

DNJHg90.jpg

Omg THIS!

Cat is my fave in and outside the octagon.

Then Holly and Valentina.

Girls that I find entertaining only outside the cage are JJ, Cyborg, RRR and Nunes.

The end.

Speaking of retired fighters, Megumi Fujii is possibly the most entertaining WMMA fighter of all time.

Back