Who is the most cringe mma commentator to ever work on an mma card?

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
And why is it Frank Trigg?

Its Julianna Peña and the only reason you guys arent responding with it is because no one but me and like 5 people on twitter watches Combate Americas

Frank trigg constantly talks about himself and his career in every match. Dude...NO ONE CARES.

its not even insightful stuff pertaining to the situation. Id take 20 titos over one of twinkle toes.

Stephan Bonner, by far. The man nearly ruined The Showtime Kick for fuck sake!

Its Julianna Peña and the only reason you guys arent responding with it is because no one but me and like 5 people on twitter watches Combate Americas
Tell us about her,please i want to know.

Meisha Tate commentated on a bjj tourney one time. It was the most cringey thing I’ve ever heard. She had no idea who anyone was except for urijah Faber who was the only mma guy in the tournament.

In the ufc joe rogan can easily be my favorite or least favorite commentator.

Tell us about her,please i want to know.

Well first off her voice is nails on a chalkboard, I'm sure you've noticed. Her analysis is literally some of the dumbest I've ever heard (her breaking down grappling exchanges usually ends up with her stringing words together that dont make sense mixed in with "they have to go for it!"), and she has unbelievably annoying and obnoxious tendencies such as openly rooting for fighters or letting out childish "yaaaaaayyyy" noises when fighters get submissions. She's a total shitshow and when Campbell "I CREATED THE UFC" McClaren is with them they often talk about anything but the fight going on (think a Joe Rogan Fight Companion but with people even less likable) or just generally unprofessional nonsense like openly swearing on air or giving out Campbell's phone number so he can read texts instead of call the fight.

Shit is wild bruh.

Meisha Tate commentated on a bjj tourney one time. It was the most cringey thing I’ve ever heard. She had no idea who anyone was except for urijah Faber who was the only mma guy in the tournament.

In the ufc joe rogan can easily be my favorite or least favorite commentator.

Miesha's pretty terrible too I'd agree. She commentates for some of One's C shows these days and it's hard to listen to

Well first off her voice is nails on a chalkboard, I'm sure you've noticed. Her analysis is literally some of the dumbest I've ever heard (her breaking down grappling exchanges usually ends up with her stringing words together that dont make sense mixed in with "they have to go for it!"), and she has unbelievably annoying and obnoxious tendencies such as openly rooting for fighters or letting out childish "yaaaaaayyyy" noises when fighters get submissions. She's a total shitshow and when Campbell "I CREATED THE UFC" McClaren is with them they often talk about anything but the fight going on (think a Joe Rogan Fight Companion but with people even less likable) or just generally unprofessional nonsense like openly swearing on air or giving out Campbell's phone number so he can read texts instead of call the fight.

Shit is wild bruh.
Wow. Holy shit. The "yaaay" thing is probably the worst. No way i get past that

Miesha's pretty terrible too I'd agree. She commentates for some of One's C shows these days and it's hard to listen to
She called Gordon Ryan “this young up and comer”. He was easily the best and most famous competitor there.

Wow. Holy shit. The "yaaay" thing is probably the worst. No way i get past that

She literally does it in a high pitched super childish voice every time too. Like she just watched her child pick up a toy

She literally does it in a high pitched super childish voice every time too. Like she just watched her child pick up a toy
Put her in the airlock and blast her out into space!!!

Mike Goldberg.

Lots of people still shit on Goldie.

I get it. He said alot of stupid things. He was an idiot at times.

But he was our idiot. Most of my fondest MMA memories have Goldie on the mic.

I miss him.

Lots of people still shit on Goldie.

I get it. He said alot of stupid things. He was an idiot at times.

But he was our idiot. Most of my fondest MMA memories have Goldie on the mic.

I miss him.
I miss him, too, Joe.

Back