Who is the most complete/skilled fighter you have ever seen?

In their top form, absolute peak...........nobody even comes close to Fedor. To this day the most well-rounded fighter........a HW......that's how incredible he was.

Fedor or Fedor

Manlets don’t count because at that weight skill is overstated because of lack of KO ability/fear

y5Uf7n4SwrvTmAjjAnmE6PCgs8pZBCTc8JkW0Js6WeGT9GBvA2iNLl30UfNA41IA899djQrr0maTuS6IpsrBGeeM1JEVNesQEbHq_UmJiBu7OETHgnkveYoYoFonmFoQGxYQ5R0qidw

Probably Fedor.

Insane takedowns, guard, top control and ground and pound, huge Ko power and counters. Good kicks (not great).

Everyone else has atleast some weakness

Never when he was Jones' age

Why don't you get back to me in about a decade and we'll compare again
Why dont we compare their wins and loses?come pls post jones ve fedor resume... Lets see wich one looks better.. ktfo by oldman hendo haha

Khabib out-struck Conor because Conor was more concerned about the takedown attempts. Put them in a boxing match, I expect it would be a different result...

irrelevant. this here is MMA.

Aldo
Bj penn
Gsp
Dj
Fedor
Cain other than he never went for subs

Jones. He can actually strikes with true born and bred strikers.

He countered and dropped Machida coming in. Then proceeded to choke hom unconscious. That is the definition of well rounded

Dj he did everything

outboxed dudes
outkicked dudes
wrestle fucked dudes
outjitz dudes

Well flyweights are quite weak it's not a stacked division but Dj is incredibly well rounded

Bj comes to mind too but I can't really say he is well rounded when he refused to see the utility of kicks
This!! It's not even close

Roxanne Modaferri.

Maia like grappling
Silva esq striking
Wand like savagery

Back