who is the most brain damaged ufc fighter(active)?

Recent.actions tell me it's BJ Dude is too iron chinned for his own good

Michael Johnson took some savage beatings. Especially from Khabib and Gaethje. I genuinely felt bad for him in the Khabib fight .

HW - Overeem and Arlovski because Hunt wont be fighting in ufc again. However they dont cut any weight so it helps them to avoid brain damage. They are out after one shot so its better than get hit 200 times in one fight.

LHW - Shogun Rua - he is fighting over 20 years or even 25. Lot of wars, few KO losses and the most important - hard sparring sessions over his career.

MW - I know Silva or Lombard have more fights than Weidman and obviously more experience but Weidman recent KO losses and damage he took are scary. His eye is scary as well I think its after Yoel Romero fight.

WW - its between Lawler and Sanchez, its the reason why Sanchez is a wrestler now, he took huge damage over his career.

LW - Cowboy Cerrone cause he is fighting every month and he is drinking lot of alkohol. There is a reason why he is not sparring anymore.

FW - Holloway cause he started fighting very early in his life and he cutting too much weight, he should defend 145 belt last time against another brain damage contender like Edgar or Volkanovski if he beats Aldo and then stay at 155.

BW - Renan Barao, weight cutting and post Dillashaw beatings was scary. I dont think he is still bw but he was for long time. I dont even think ufc let him try again at 145.

Diego and it's not close- JG a distant second. Manuwa approaching

Conor selling his fans alcohol. Conor

I find it a very strange thing.

You have Diego Sanchez, like many fighters had a great chin when they were young, then it suddenly just “went” and that was it.

Jake LaMotta has probably one of the greatest chins in history. He took damage throughout his entire career and still lived until 95 without pugilistic dementia.

Then you have someone like Overeem, who has always had a weak chin, been knocked cold too many times to count, yet his faculties are still there.

Any kind of brain trauma is bad, but I guess you never really know if you’re one of those who drew the short end of the stick genetically. I’m glad I’m not a fighter.

Why weidman?
Sanchez is #1 but diaz brothers are not far behind

Really?black people from Uganda streets talk like that?

Gotta go with max. He’s always been kinda slurry, and maybe that’s because his accent or a slight speech impediment, idk. What I do know is that he started fighting at a young age, leads with his chin in his fights, has taken a huge amount of damage in his career and has an interview where he sounds and looks borderline retarded. Oh and he cuts a shit ton of weight which can’t be good either. He’s only 27, he has the potential to get very very bad by the time he retires.

I think Liddell is at a same level of a 80 old man. Seriously.

But at the same time 70% of all the dudes who were on TUF series. Whitch is interesting because was supose to be the begining of their career.

Michael Johnson took some savage beatings. Especially from Khabib and Gaethje. I genuinely felt bad for him in the Khabib fight .
any time you feel bad for him, watch his 'trash talk' against Gaethje.

Back