who is the most brain damaged ufc fighter(active)?

Is Lauzon still technically active? Him, Diego, Penn, Ross Pearson (just retired), and Shogun have got to be the top of the list. Dishonorable mention to Mark Hunt and his crazed CTE rants. He should never be allowed to fight again and serious LOL for him getting mad at the UFC for pulling his fight after he did them.

EDIT: Add Thiago Alves to that list. The guy legit had a brain injury in 2010 and has never been right since then.

* Cowboy Cerrone
* Alex Oliveira
* Yancy Medeiros
* Diego Sanchez
* Robbie Lawler
* Carlos Condit
* Gian Villante
* Chris Weidman
* Glover Texeira
* Hector Lombard
* JDS
* Joe Lauzon
* Jim Miller
* BJ Penn
* Frankie Edgar
* Anthony Pettis

Why these guys? Most of them seem «normal», And Diego is more normal than he used to.. he was always nuts..

Obviously Tony... And I think Maynard seem brain damaged, but I guess he always seemed this way..
Why tony? He still speaks perfectly clear.
Max Holloway

Dude's brain clearly isn't functioning fully. His accent is not the problem. His brain can't formulate words or sentences coherently because his brain is fucked.

Definitely Elkins, his nickname is Damaged, he has the tattoo to prove it. I would pay to watch him fight though.

Max Holloway

Dude's brain clearly isn't functioning fully. His accent is not the problem. His brain can't formulate words or sentences coherently because his brain is fucked.

Probably the fact he thought his wife was a witch, ripped apart a fridge because he thought it was tracking him, and made a raft to prepare for a global flood.

* Cowboy Cerrone
* Alex Oliveira
* Yancy Medeiros
* Diego Sanchez
* Robbie Lawler
* Carlos Condit
* Gian Villante
* Chris Weidman
* Glover Texeira
* Hector Lombard
* JDS
* Joe Lauzon
* Jim Miller
* BJ Penn
* Frankie Edgar
* Anthony Pettis
I’m curious as to why you say Condit?

Max Holloway

Sure, nothing wrong with his mouth.. his head, However..

Ever heard Mike Perry talk?
Title of the thread should be changed to 'Most brain damaged fighter as a result of fighting in the UFC'. Perry, while hardly Geoffrey Chaucer, probably always sounded like that.

UFC should produce their own official rankings on this.

Probably the fact he thought his wife was a witch, ripped apart a fridge because he thought it was tracking him, and made a raft to prepare for a global flood.
So he has brain damage because he went on a bender? OK...

Gonna have to roll with Diego on this one. I'm genuinely concerned for his health

Damn. He’s had some serious trauma
lutador-chris-weidman-durante-pesagem-do-ufc-1321385164198_400x500.jpg

Back