Who is the most boring fighter?

Hendricks is the only true lay and prayer left. But at least he's trying at achieve that. Tyron Woodley is the most boring fighter I've ever seen. Does nothing to reserve his minimal gas tank. If he fights hard for 10 mins, he's in danger, he knows and fights like it. Besides his big punch he does literally nothing entertaining or well.
Tyron Woodley is one of the most boring champions but he is not always boring, some his most boring fights has to be blamed on the UFC's match makers

Tyron Woodley is one of the most boring champions but he is not always boring, some his most boring fights has to be blamed on the UFC's match makers

Any and every Tyron fight that went longer than 5mins sucked, or he was beat up.

It's been painful to watch Woodley fight since strike force. People just forget. I'd watch Fitch and Shiels over him every day. They engage in fights. Tyron actively stalls

Bisping. He literally can't do anything besides get punched hard and then jab to win a decision.

the most boring fighter is the fighter who you never anticipate will finish a fight.

Seeing Rafael Natal's name on a card immediately turns me off.

DJ and Cruz and whoever else that just backs up and refuse to fight.
Cruz's footwork is torture to watch. Most of it is done 37472528493626 feet away from his opponent

Colby Covington. He's a decent fighter but just seeing his name makes me want to fall asleep.

Depend on what fighting style you are into. And there are both boring grappling styles, and entertaining grappling styles.. There are both boring striking styles, and entertaining striking styles.

Gsp is one of the few fighters that could use both boring striking and boring grappling. Most fighters only use one..

How can you possibly think that GSP is more boring than for example Fitch and Phil Davis?

Dong hyun Kim in the first run of his career

I actually think his second run with his newfound "striking" is worse. He actually managed to pull off a couple of very impressive KOs with it but man was it ugly.

How can you possibly think that GSP is more boring than for example Fitch and Phil Davis?

I actually think his second run with his newfound "striking" is worse. He actually managed to pull off a couple of very impressive KOs with it but man was it ugly.

I agree with ya there the only exception being the Hathaway fight
Where he spent like 3 rounds walking at him chin up hands down

Back