Who is the most boring fighter?

Demetrius Johnson. Most boring fighter. Laid on top of Tim Elliot in blatant stalling and had no shame about it. For all the tools blaming size discrimination, explain to me why Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik morales, pacquiao, and Naseem hamed were all loved and had massive fan bases. Them being tiny did not hinder them at all because they FOUGHT. MM Johnson does a bunch of athletic things that appear to be fighting, and mostly are but are in fact stall tactics to make his fights as low risk as possible, and the fans aren't fooled which is why no one gives a shit to watch him "fight"
Did he give your gf or Mom the hate plow?

every second, every minute of every round of every ronny markes ufc fight was boring, except when he was getting knocked out

i dont know how anyone could be more boring than him

he just wont get mentioned because he never made it to the top

He made up for it with his RDA and Poirier fights. He did what he had to do to secure that title shot. He also fought hard and exciting against McGregor. He was throwing bombs, it got overshadowed by how bad Conor outclassed him though

I totally agree, buddy. This is a necro thread and you're quoting something from 2016. I'm very much a fan again :)

That guy, he's so boring, I can't remember his name

jared-rosholt-1.0.jpg

Hes literally so boring I forgot his name

Tyron Woodley is more boring than majority of fighters mentioned in this thread. His fights in strikeforce sucked, his UFC fights are terrible, if he doesn't land his big punch early, your in for a bad fight. It's almost a guarantee.

This topic always because a echo chamber because majority of MMA fights bore Sherdoggers, and they forget boring fights and fighters as soon as it's over. Nearly every pick has spent time in the top 10.

Low key, Bethe is pretty damn boring.

I'm sticking with Shields, Fitch was more before my time to really care.
Shields somehow had a grappling match with a grappling god in Maia, and somehow still avoided actually grappling

And then many years after that John Fitch did the same thing to him

DJ has constantly attempted to finish every recent fight and was successful in 6 of his last 9. You may honestly just not understand what you're watching, because even in the Elliott fight I don't know how many submission attempts or guard pases there were to make you think this way.

In fact the whole reason he almost got caught in that fight is cause within thirty seconds of round 1 he was diving for an armbar and ended up on bottom.
giphy.gif

Some people on this site just have a reprehensible degree of stupidity.

Back