Who is the most beatable champion in the UFC?

Most beatable: Stipe or Cejudo (at 135 not 125)
Least beatable: Khabib

Cejudo if he has to go back to 125

Whittaker's wars with Romero will probably take their toll sometime soon

Stipe recently got KO'd so...I'd have to go with him.

Robert Whitaker is my pick.

He already lost to Romero in a series of fights in which he sustained a lot of damage, and he’s got a murderers row incoming.

Certainly not, “The Chip That Dips” “Nerds & Virgins.”

Anyone who is HW champ.

They’ll go down with one punch or they’ll gas out after a round that doesn’t go their way.

And then all the idiots will over-analyze the last 5 seconds of the fight.

I hate to say it since I am half Islander but Bobby. His inactivity mixed with the evolution of the division seems like a recipe for disaster. Or Max which goes back to me hating saying Bobby.

My pick is Usman.

I honestly think he gets beaten by most of the top 10, but has found the right matchups so far. He is a poor man's version of Colby.

He's already beaten a lot of the top ten and beat RDA a fuck of a lot worse than Covington did.

He's already beaten a lot of the top ten and beat RDA a fuck of a lot worse than Covington did.
He beat all of Colby's sloppy seconds, big deal.

He also smashed Maia and left him in a pool of his own blood while Usman did fuck all for 5 rounds

He also smashed Maia and left him in a pool of his own blood while Usman did fuck all for 5 rounds

Edwards and Woodley are Colby's sloppy seconds?

There's nothing whatsoever to indicate that Usman shouldn't be favored over the rest of the division.

Also, he has huge size advantage on Colby and insane cardio himself.

Most beatable is hard to define.

HW is probably the most likely always. Obvious reasons.

LHW is a joke at the moment but might get good next year. JW's injury from the celebration might derail this for years. He can't even use his arm and is about to fight.

MW has a bunch of tough customers for Robert. If he stays champ... the poor guy is going to be a shadow of a shadow of himself and retire in the next two years due to injuries. Robert is awesome but he is going to get fucked up win or lose.

WW looks competitive but not as competitive as MW. Unless injuries take him out Usman stays champ for a while.

LW needs guys to challenge who are willing and able to be dangerous when touched. There's maybe two or three guys like that and who the hell knows how Tony shows up to that fight. He might show up with a lampshade on his head declaring himself Emperor as he is dragged off by the commission.

FW has Volk the Human fire hydrant with very high fight IQ who has taken zero damage in how many fights facing Max. There's a few other interesting contenders but not till next year. Max is in serious trouble.

BW & FW CCC is about to lose a belt or both. He hasn't stopped begging Dana for money since he beat DJ. In reality he faces two competitive divisions now that DJ is gone. He is desperate to cash in and for good reason. Smart cookie knows his moment is fleeting.

WBW & WFW Outside of GDR the divisions are DOA. GDR is a marginally risky fight but that's about it.

WFYW division is DOA - best fighter in the division outside of champ already fought and lost on short notice coming up from 115. Dumpsterfire and easily worst female division. Might pick up Andrade permanently which is better but she isn't nearly as good as GDR so division would still be trash.

WSW deepest division for females. UFC is moving to double their license rights in China this week with new Chinese champ from 50 to 100 million before the Chinese telecom CEO's realize she gets fed next to the Polish Woodchipper. Realistically Weili is a bad matchup for most fighters which automatically makes her the least likely to drop the belt. It's just unfortunate for her that Dana moved JJ down for her who specializes in dismantling pressure and counter pressure fighters. She isn't getting a single defense in unless Uncle Dana feeds her some gatekeepers to keep the belt warm and placate Chinese media bosses. The Bisping move.

Whittaker, dude is more likely to get injured during the fight and give you a ref stoppage win than make it through an entire fight.
Read back what you wrote, realize Whittaker has never actually had a fight ended mid-fight for an injury. Understand what you meant to say and what you actually said are two distinct things and depart appropriately chastened.

Last edited:
First Yoel fight. Beat Yoel on one leg. lol
And was the fight stopped because of his injury, or did he solider his way through it to win a decision victory which disproves the original point that Whittaker's ever had a fight stopped mid-fight owing to an injury.

Against his will. "Its Joe b or no one " he's one of if not the most dominant champ in the UFC he just hasnt had the time to prove it yet. And he's a double champ have some f'ing hespect. He's an Aztec Warrior. He is special. I predict these things.
You that confident? Joe B won their previous bout via split decision even with an early arguably harsh point penalty for Cejudo. Cejudo corrects that mistake next time I'd imagine.

You that confident? Joe B won their previous bout via split decision even with an early arguably harsh point penalty for Cejudo. Cejudo corrects that mistake next time I'd imagine.
I said Cejudo will be double champ beat TJ and TJ again I thought at 135 but it didn't matter. He's an Olympic wrestler who prefers striking. Mexican chin. Batshit crazy with an ego disorder. Thought he was sent by God " The Messenger" until he took his first and only avenged L and that bubble burst. The Joe B fight was a Joke robbery that was draw or Cejudo despite that point everyone knows it then people start talking shit looking for a payday like Joe B but we all know it's a favor to Megan it goes straight into her bank account too. He will kill Joe B much more definitively this time just at range. He has KO confidence in his hands now for the first time and it's well deserved he's a monster in either division. He's got spirit and delusional self-belief and ego and world-class athleticism. Tough, poor af upbringing then by 15 or 16 he was probably raised in Olympic training centers in CO springs. That's what legends are made of. If you check my thread history I called this double champ shit and I've made 2 or 3 threads in my life. So yeah I'm confident in Henry.

Ponzi, Wonderboy, Colby, Masvidal, and even Luque and Askren (who aren't top 10) would all finish him imo
I think you are massively underestimating Usman. He absolutely manhandles most of those guys.

How?

He's not taking Wonderboy and Ponzi down and they would light his ass up on the feet
I bet you thought he has no chance taking Woodley down too... I can only see Edwards having a chance although he already lost to him. Maybe Wonderboy could snipe him...

Colby is that you mate?

I think Whittaker handles Adesanya but idk what the fuck he's gonna do with Costa.

I think Cejudo.

Back