Who is the most beatable champion in the UFC?

grapplingod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My pick is Usman.

I honestly think he gets beaten by most of the top 10, but has found the right matchups so far. He is a poor man's version of Colby.

Most beatable and who is going to lose next are two different things and you are right Usman is most beatable atm but Ferg gonna bring that LW BELT BACK TO AMERICA!!!!!

A lot of these belts have been, are and probably will be hot potatoed for a minute.

Whittaker, dude is more likely to get injured during the fight and give you a ref stoppage win than make it through an entire fight.

My pick is Usman.

I honestly think he gets beaten by most of the top 10, but has found the right matchups so far. He is a poor man's version of Colby.

He gets beaten by most of the top 10?

He's beaten Woodley, Maia, Edwards, and RDA. I guess that means everyone else beats him...

{<jordan}

He gets beaten by most of the top 10?

He's beaten Woodley, Maia, Edwards, and RDA. I guess that means everyone else beats him...

{<jordan}
Ponzi, Wonderboy, Colby, Masvidal, and even Luque and Askren (who aren't top 10) would all finish him imo

cejudo

about to fight someone that already beat him
Against his will. "Its Joe b or no one " he's one of if not the most dominant champ in the UFC he just hasnt had the time to prove it yet. And he's a double champ have some f'ing hespect. He's an Aztec Warrior. He is special. I predict these things.

Ponzi, Wonderboy, Colby, Masvidal, and even Luque (who's not top 10) would all finish him imo

That's clearly not "most of the top 10" and he would have a very good chance of beating all of them.

cejudo

about to fight someone that already beat him
Henry was coming off the DJ loss right before that fight. He was good then, but I think in his last 4-5 fights , he’s really make leaps and bounds in his skill set, especially his striking. He’s far better than he was the first time he fought Benavidez.

That's clearly not "most of the top 10" and he would have a very good chance of beating all of them.
How?

He's not taking Wonderboy and Ponzi down and they would light his ass up on the feet

Colby would dominate him everywhere, he's the better wrestler and striker with more cardio

How?

He's not taking Wonderboy and Ponzi down and they would light his ass up on the feet

Colby would dominate him everywhere, he's the better wrestler and striker with more cardio

Lol ok Colby. Carry on.

Back