Who Is The Most Athletic MANLET Athlete

Jose Altuve of the Houston Astros is pretty damn good for being 5'5-5'6. It's damn near impossible to strike that dude out. Doug Flutie was also a bad motherfucker for being so small.

The most Surreally skilled, with minimal athleticism I've ever seen in sports was:

Greg Maddux.

Figured I'd throw some respect on his name.

lol @ Bo Jack, Tyson, and Sanders being manlets.

Emmitt Smith, Floyd Mayweather, and Nate Robinson are all athletic and explosive manlets

It has to be Darrell Revis. If DB are considered best athletes on football team, and if football is best athletes.

I'm not a fan of mighty mouse but he definitely is very explosive

tumblr_oxo690bmFp1r7vh24o1_1280.gif

It has to be Darrell Revis. If DB are considered best athletes on football team, and if football is best athletes.

DB the Best? IDK bout that. RB have to run straight into dude that 6'6 and 300+lbs. RB have like 30+ plays a game(Ricky Williams type shit). They have to be Fast and Strong as Hell. I think RB are the best athletes in FB.

Fuck, was Allen Iverson exactly 6'0"?

You just gotta follow the money. Unless they are from a foreign country, they are going to gravitate towards the highest salary, especially the supremely athletic as opportunities in that area will be more plentiful and promising than anything else in their lives.

So, it all depends on which type of athleticism. Insane fast twitch burst and durability, Football. Hands down. Running back or wide receiver at that. If it has to be under 6'0" it's a running back.

And it's assuredly Barry Sanders.

A balance between fast twitch reflex, balance, and cardiovascular endurance.... It's basketball. Under 6'0", Muggsy Bogues could fucking dunk and he was 5'3". That's like a 50" vertical leap.

But, yeah, Iverson deserves mention. The most athletically gifted basketball player ever. That is, under the assumption that frame is classified as something else.
Dont think muggsy could dunk properly but i am sure he could grab the ring

Fuck, was Allen Iverson exactly 6'0"?

You just gotta follow the money. Unless they are from a foreign country, they are going to gravitate towards the highest salary, especially the supremely athletic as opportunities in that area will be more plentiful and promising than anything else in their lives.

So, it all depends on which type of athleticism. Insane fast twitch burst and durability, Football. Hands down. Running back or wide receiver at that. If it has to be under 6'0" it's a running back.

And it's assuredly Barry Sanders.

A balance between fast twitch reflex, balance, and cardiovascular endurance.... It's basketball. Under 6'0", Muggsy Bogues could fucking dunk and he was 5'3". That's like a 50" vertical leap.

But, yeah, Iverson deserves mention. The most athletically gifted basketball player ever. That is, under the assumption that frame is classified as something else.
Are you sure Bogues could dunk? I thought Webb was the shortest guy that could.

they dont know a.i's actual height. remember nba 2k he was 6'1 in 2k1 he was 6'0, ive heard as low as 5'10.

I'm from Philadelphia. Iverson goes to a lot of Sixers games and I've met him (signed autographs) twice. There isn't a chance in hell he's 6 feet tall. 5'10 at most.

He's a good answer for this thread. uber-athletic, tough as nails.

allen-iverson-crossover-gif-4.gif

Last edited:
I'm from Philadelphia. Iverson goes to a lot of Sixers games and I've met him (signed autographs) twice. There isn't a chance in hell he's 6 feet tall. 5'10 at most.

He's a good answer for this thread. uber-athletic, tough as nails.

But if talk about guys under 6ft, has to cover more ground. Sure NBA players are tall, but AI dont truck them over. He already has advantage to get around by virtue of not being that tall

Back