Who is the most accurate striker in UFC?

Who is the most accurate striker in UFC?

• Total voters
This guy!
huur.jpg

Anderson. Probably not anymore at the moment but if you check his whole UFC career.

Holloway is also quite accurate.

I'd argue it used to be Anderson, but at this particular point in time I'd probably have to go with Wonderboy.

Came in to vote for Mousasi, only to see that he's not even in the poll. Disappoint.

lol at putting doo ho choi on there. I really like the kid, but he hasn't faced competition even remotely close to everyone else on this list. It's a lot easier to be accurate against guys like Sam Sicillia and Thiago Thavares than say Frankie Edgar or Rory MacDonald.

From what I can recall it's actually Overeem ?

Why do you think Wonderboy is the one?

He hit the target allmost everytime he strikes. With alot of different strikes.

And the few times he misses, its because the strike was just a feint or a feel out strike.

We already have stats which clearly indicates it's Alistair Overeem. SO Why are we having this pole? I mean we are dealing with stats here not with personal opinion.

We already have stats which clearly indicates it's Alistair Overeem. SO Why are we having this pole? I mean we are dealing with stats here not with personal opinion.

We are dealing with personal delusions as well as stats.
Did you read my post?

A 1-2 thats so blinding and accurate its almost like he's throwing two hands at once. (whens the last time you saw anybody in the UFC go down from a rudimentary 1-2?)

The followup punch to the cranium on the ground is also a bullseye.

This kid Choi....

Diego Sanchez and it's not even debatable.

Back