Who is the least impressive upcoming title challenger?

Probably none, all deserve their shots.

If I do have to pick one, I'd go with Zingano because in the two fights she's one in the UFC I had her losing until she pulled off the finishes. I doubt she can do that against Ronda.

McGOAT
Duh

Not sure if you're serious but I am. Who the fuck has this guy fought? Fuck McGregor and all of Chael Sonnens fans that love him. Pick a guy in the top 5 that he can beat Edgar,Mendes, Lamas, and especially Aldo bring him and his delusional fans back to reality

I was originally thinking Barao for being dominated by the champ 2 fights ago and not having a great rebound win or Joanna since that decision to get the title could easily have gone the other way... TRT-less Vitor is an interesting pick based on foresight.

They're actually all pretty good. Coming off a year where we had Cariaso and Alexis Davis fighting for titles, there ain't much to complain about.

This, all worthy, good times.

Werdum guys? Really? He's probably the strongest challenger on that list next to possibly McGregor. He will be a real test for Cain

It was Cariaso but now it's the still untested McGregor.

cat or werdum....dont get me wrong about werdum its just that his bjj looks slow lately

It's gotta be vitor.

Edit: sorry vitor is MOST impressive.

Cat zingano is least impressive. while undefeated, in her 2 ufc fights that both ended in 3rd round finishes, I had her losing all rounds before the finish.

If she doesnt get hot quick, she stands no chance because in my opinion, theres no coming back against ronda, once she has you in a bad spot its over.

If Cat can get Ronda into the championship rounds, you never know what can happen. Ronda might gas herself beating on Cat for 3 rounds.

Well, Cat Zingano is a good fighter but she was getting beat by Tate before that early-ish stoppage and I don't think she has anything at all for Ronda.

Not to shit on WMMA, but Zigano. I'm glad she's getting a shot though, and hope she can pull off the massive upset.

Back