Who is the Karl Malone of the UFC?

hi-res-7160192_crop_north.jpg

Interim

Loll what?....never heard any thing about that. to me he came off like a family man who has been married to the same woman.......but I should have known something was up when was on WCW back in the day and gushing about what a wrestling mark he is

Yeah, same with me. He always just seemed like the simple living, and role model for kids type of guy when I was growing up watching him play. When I found out how big of a dickhead he is in real life, lost all respect for him.

Oh, and that same chick he knocked up had a son that plays in the NFL now, I believe, and Malone didn't even acknowledge his existence his entire life.

Such a scumbag of a human being. Also, the parents didn't sue, or cause any problems because they saw the dollar signs coming when he was going to the NBA, but he refused to even pay the $125/month he would've owed in child support.

Mind blowing shit. And also, who remember when he was on the Lakers, and trying to sleep with Kobe's wife so hard. She even compakiend about it to Kobe. He even said something like, I have a thing for young Mexican girls to her. Such a slime ball.

That dude would always do the same lame ass "tomahawk" dunk.

What specifically was Karl Malone notable for? I know he was a great basketball player, but I don't know what we're supposed to be comparing.

One of the best power forwards in NBA history, rarely ever missed a game during ~20 year career. Never won a championship, and is probably the greatest basketball player to never have one. 2nd in the NBA in scoring all time.

Who's the Dennis Rodman of MMA? Mayhem maybe?

792dd6bd98821bd52cd11713699e8f03.jpg

miller145297073.jpg

Not including Malone's personal life, I would say Ken Flo.

he looks a lot like him too, and their stats are virtually identical.

I really do not think it should count for that guy because he was the Champ in Wec. I mean the UFC took the champs from the wec and made them the ufc champs. Wec had all the best fw champs at the time so Faber was the champ and i think it does count because the belt was picked up by the UFC. Anyone who was champ in a division below 155 in the Wec were the top guys in division.

Back