Who is the HW champ of guitar players?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
twNyFtn.jpg

xME6XsP.png

4gshW8A.jpg

WTF? So who's the best musician out of all the guys that weigh a lot?

BB King should probably be in there.

Do ukuleles count? Because that one hawaiian that sings somewhere over the rainbow is pretty good.

TS got Drain Damage and needs a transplant

Bass Player but . . . Steve Soto was living large (RIP).

maxresdefault-1.jpg

WTF? So who's the best musician out of all the guys that weigh a lot?

BB King should probably be in there.

Do ukuleles count? Because that one hawaiian that sings somewhere over the rainbow is pretty good.

Pretty self explanatory unless you're... you know.. stupid?

Who's the HW champ of guitar players. If there was a royal rumble etc.

Don't think about it too hard, you might hurt yourself.

PS - it's just fun and games. Helax.

Are we classing Zakk as heavyweight? I guess so, just never thought about it like that.

Fuck do I miss going to gigs.

Tosin abasi is 6’5 and is the only one that shreds an 8 string

Are we classing Zakk as heavyweight? I guess so, just never thought about it like that.

Fuck do I miss going to gigs.

Me too

I watched the suicide machines live from smalls on devils night and I just couldn't get into it. It sounded good they played great but there was no heat and energy to feel.

But I'm also not ready to get spit and sweated on by a bunch dirty punks though and am all but sure we would all give each other the Rona after a week of being open.

Me too

I watched the suicide machines live from smalls on devils night and I just couldn't get into it. It sounded good they played great but there was no heat and energy to feel.

But I'm also not ready to get spit and sweated on by a bunch dirty punks though and am all but sure we would all give each other the Rona after a week of being open.
You're being sensible about it. It's a shame but it's life unfortunately.
Things aren't going to be the same for a while and I don't really like the idea of masks and social distancing while watching a metal act and having to sit still. My last was Machine Head's anniversary in their home town, I'm okay with that. If we open up again I will go and support my friend who's a local musician and do the whole mask thing but not really interested till we get a vaccine or whatever. I'm lucky to have been to hundreds of gigs so while I miss them, I haven't done badly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back