Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

Randa's hot bod, no doubt. The majority of the others don't look so good and their bad personalities don't help things.

During the line up for the fight announcement or whatever it was, there was a nice looking blonde, but I don't remember her fighting. Maybe she wasn't a contestant and was just standing in the line up with them.

During the line up for the fight announcement or whatever it was, there was a nice looking blonde, but I don't remember her fighting. Maybe she wasn't a contestant and was just standing in the line up with them.

You're probably thinking of Lisa Ellis.

As far as TUF castmembers go, Randa is the most attractive to me, definitely good looking. Jojo is very cute as well and I love how she talks so softly, cute as fuck when she talks in that soft voice, only thing is I hate her hair, girls just don't look good with that half shaved head BS. Give me long beautiful hair over bald head please.

Out of the whole 125 lbs division, Paige Vanzant

There's no standout in terms of hotness, but I feel Carla has the hottest body. I'd have to go with Torres coz she's my favourite female fighter.

Carla. Cute yet sultry and I also agree with that post up the page a bit :) Also, she epitomises the 'sexier when angry' thing, for me. When she walked into the Invicta cage with her belt to call out Tecia, then when she had words with Markos after the Herring fight.....wow :redface:

Carla. Cute yet sultry and I also agree with that post up the page a bit :) Also, she epitomises the 'sexier when angry' thing, for me. When she walked into the Invicta cage with her belt to call out Tecia, then when she had words with Markos after the Herring fight.....wow :redface:

And then went on to mentally crumble sitting next to the exceedingly beautiful Rose Namajunas

:):):)

Only kidding....sorta

Penne does something to me.

My high school gf had the same name and similar tom boy look. It's pretty strange.

She makes me feel like a little boy.

With all that overflow of energy and emotion that Rose has available to bring to sex, I think Pat Barry is a lucky guy in that respect!

Seriously though they are cool people. Barry gets a lot of undue flack. I've heard from several friends who went to UFC Expo stuff that Barry is basically the nicest guy in the room when it comes to speaking with fans and being genuinely friendly.

Interestingly one of the same friends said Bader is another guy who is just really a good dude and goes out of his way to talk to fans for extended periods.

Seriously though they are cool people. Barry gets a lot of undue flack. I've heard from several friends who went to UFC Expo stuff that Barry is basically the nicest guy in the room when it comes to speaking with fans and being genuinely friendly.

Interestingly one of the same friends said Bader is another guy who is just really a good dude and goes out of his way to talk to fans for extended periods.

I was at the UFC Expo for the weekend when GSP fought Shields. Bader and Bonnar left earlier than they were supposed to, which pissed a lot of us off. Cerrone, who was in the same line as them, stayed the whole time and was super nice though.

After reading the whole thread and taken a long walk on the beach to think about it..
I come up with... Sexyama.

Couldn't afford to toss any out of bed for sure but I'd say Randa, Jessica and Alex are the ones I'm most attracted to. I don't even mind Jessica's nose, dem legs and booty are good.

Jessica Penne hands down.

Also, the body of Tecia Torres is pretty incredible.

Back