Who is the Hardest Hitting Female?

Formula

Water
Reaction score
Anyone know which female fighters are known for hitting the hardest and what their measured impacts are?

Damn that was nasty looking.

Ann Wolfe is one scary woman! She is Tyson in female form.

Thanks for the link. I looked her up and she seems to be considered the hardest puncher in female boxing.

Man, the tall blonde totally dropped her hands and moved forward. The old "hands down, chin up".

Ali's daughter? I just can't spell her damn name

Laila never wanted to fight Ann, EVER.

I'm more afraid of Ann Wolfe than I am of her protege...and he's a dude.

Do you guys think women in general have better body composition to throw harder punches? I theorized that since they have heavier hips, the would be able to transfer more power. But all the girls I've tried to teach how to punch just can't get the timing of linking the momentum from hips to shoulders to arm.

No, lack of muscle density is detrimental to fast-twitch fiber sensitivity and strength.

does that transexual thai boxing champion count?
p.s.That knockout is awesome, was the girl ok afterwards?

My wife is the hardest hitting female...damn I have to stop partying all night long.

No offense, but I'd bet 3 years of paychecks on Ann Wolfe if she fought your wife right this second, and she's retired.

This chick was pretty good too in her day:

YouTube - lucia rijker

I've seen Gina Carano land some punches that looked pretty devastating. While I can not comment on the measurement of punching force that she can deliver, I can comment that I have seen her snap her opponents heads back. Check out this cool article on Gina on World Extreme Fighter.

Back