Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gsp is not winning the poll lol

Gsp was champ at 170 and 185... Fedor was champ of 225-325. Fedor is champnif larger weight difference

Fedor didn’t even lose rounds during his streak, like gsp did to BJ and gsp rapped to strikes in his prime. He was certainly exposed unlike Fedor for 10 years.

And lol you shitting on Rogers. Fedor destroyed a top 10 fighter in 2 minutes and that’s his fault?

You know how you know Fedor is the goat, because he beats people in 1 minute and gets hate for it

its subjective, i think a whole lot of HW lack MMA skills. mighty mouse, i consider a skillfull MMA fighter, the stevan struve etc. @ HW i consider subpar...

who you pick anthony rumble johnson or fedor to win???

Mayweather was undefeated 17 years, do you really think he would carry the TBE title if his last 7 years he would perform fedor-like???

its subjective, i think a whole lot of HW lack MMA skills. mighty mouse, i consider a skillfull MMA fighter, the stevan struve etc. @ HW i consider subpar...

who you pick anthony rumble johnson or fedor to win???

Mayweather was undefeated 17 years, do you really think he would carry the TBE title if his last 7 years he would perform fedor-like???
Fedor would rnc rumble so fast lol. And Floyd Mayweather is a pointfighting pussy... he doesn’t belong in the same sentence as fedor

to be honest if daniel cormier beats Stipe miocic with his bad bad legs and @ this age, i think we have to put Cormier in the mix. Cormier even though quite old still shows us what elite skills are...
Cormier is that dude, if he beats Miocic :)

@JBJISGOAT voted for gsp hahaha.

He made his account obviously thinking jones was the goat. Then gsp beats Bisping and all the new fans jump on the bandwagon so he CHANGEs his mind

You obviously don’t think jones or gsp is goat you just hate Fedor so much you will jump on whatever bandwagon you think might beat him on this poll.

You should seriously think about changing your username seeing as you voted for gsp

From 2017 GOAT poll..
Vr8hvdM.jpg

Even "Jon Jones is GOAT" know that Jones is a fraud.

He put that poll in his signature even with Jon Jones being toe to toe with Melvin Guillard on it. Lmao!

Yep gsp won the poll LaST YEAR, welcome to today buddy.

I’ve had one account for 12 years unlike yourself.

Again you have lil brother poll where it’s a tiny sample size kind of like your infantile brain. Get votes above 800 and it can actually be taken seriously. Keep plugging away at making alt accounts to vote.

From 2017 GOAT poll..
Vr8hvdM.jpg

He put that poll in his signature even with Jon Jones being toe to toe with Melvin Guillard on it. Lmao!
Lmao owned like the little bitch that he is

From 2017 GOAT poll..
Vr8hvdM.jpg

Clean goat = GSP that simple. Have always said that.

Now make me famous bitch. LMAO

Conor McGregor is better than all those fighters.

Fedor's always been overrated.
GSP is a point-fighter.
Jones is a cheat.
Anderson is and cheat, couldn't wrestle, and could only fight off the counter.
Aldo is obviously not as good as Conor.
Mighty Mouse fights in a weaker talent pool and refuses fights.

Mighty Mouse

25wins with 14 finishes. Dominant champion and only lost when he came up in weight. Had a debatable fight over Ian McCall but came back and beat him decisively.

27 wins with 16 finishes.

Not a big difference, but that does put his win total over GSP and Aldo, and his finish total over Jones.

Jon Jones is without question the GOAT. I know this with all certainty.

He never had a loss to avenge. Fought much better fighters during his run than the rest of the candidates.

Defeated DC TWICE, who is arguably in the GOAT conversation as well.

You are in the newest poll dude.. and Fedor won.

giphy.gif

JBJISGOAT realising he is becoming famous on Sherdog...

daily_weird_gif+(5).gif

Nope too small of a sample size. You fedorists better continue to make alt accounts to get the votes above 800. Nice try tho, I like your effort! I’m out tho I leave my pupil @Summoning in charge!

Clean goat = GSP that simple. Have always said that.

Now make me famous bitch. LMAO
Then why didn’t you vote for jones? He’s clearly an option

Because you’re a Fedor hating puss boy

Nope too small of a sample size. You fedorists better continue to make alt accounts to get the votes above 800. Nice try tho, I like your effort! I’m out tho I leave my pupil @Summoning in charge!

tenor.gif

Before you leave put the new GOAT poll in you signature.. At least Melvin Guillard is not anal raping Jones in this one.

Still Fedor, regardless of this Mir win.

I think this wins puts his stock up by 1, maybe 2%. Beating a past his prime frank mir pales in comparison with a lot of Fedor's accomplishments.

With fedor it's not just about who he beat, it's about how he beat them and how he fought. The gap in skill he displayed with even the best fighters of his era, and his pursuit of finishing the fight and taking risks rather than playing it safe.

GSP is the only fighter who has a strong case. He has a better record on paper, especially with all of fedor's recent losses. But the way fedor fought is not something i've ever seen from GSP. Based on my own criteria fedor is without a question the best we've ever seen.

Conor McGregor is better than all those fighters.

Fedor's always been overrated.
GSP is a point-fighter.
Jones is a cheat.
Anderson is and cheat, couldn't wrestle, and could only fight off the counter.
Aldo is obviously not as good as Conor.
Mighty Mouse fights in a weaker talent pool and refuses fights.
Lmao Conor is an Instagram model who in his prior career as an mma fighter went 1-1 with Diaz, getting brutally finished then barely winning a majority decision in the rematch.

Now, he won't fight.

Back