Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So when Fedor got smashed in BF and Hendo, he wasn't prime, but Anderson getting caught in two sub's before he hit his stride is somehow losing in his prime. Smh

What about when he got knocked out by that old middleweight?

Not a middleweight, weighed in at 207, also was on steroids in the fight and Fedor was past his prime by then too. Also an early stoppage.

Not a middleweight, weighed in at 207, also was on steroids in the fight and Fedor was past his prime by then too. Also an early stoppage.
3 excuses in one post, you can always count on the Fedor huggers for some comedy. Yeah because as soon as you lose that means you're passed your prime, Fedor got smoked 3 times in a row by better fighters.

The guy who just got knocked out then awoken by ensuing punches from a LHW can will get the most votes, the sherdog voting poll doesn't dictate who's GOAT because it's just a bunch of fan boys living in a dream world.

Speaking of living in a dream world, stop projecting.

3 excuses in one post, you can always count on the Fedor huggers for some comedy. Yeah because as soon as you lose that means you're passed your prime, Fedor got smoked 3 times in a row by better fighters.

And those are the only 3 times he has lost. Better than getting spanked by cans like Andeson or KO'd by a lightweight who was on his way out of the ufc like GSP. No one has to answer to you and you aren't the authority on anything. You are just a troll and obviously an idiot Fedor hater.

GSP went out on a winning streak, avenged his losses and fought the who's who of his division. but any goat argument for fedor bones or andy are valid

Because I don't agree with you about who's GOAT? Fedor got knocked out by a LHW can.

I meant it in a general sense about the arguments you make, how you attempt to make them, and your motivations for trying to make them. You are a can.

GSP

avenged every loss and dominated his division TWICE

just LOL. GSP is tarnishing his career but Silva isn't? Also Silva beat on the current LHW champ? I want what you are smoking.
Okay Mr Black Panther, but Silva is still fighting and competing with the worlds best. Plus he arguably beat Bisping and we all know a rematch Silva would finish it.

And yes he was hurting Cormier with his stand up....on 3 days notice. GSP is tarnishing his career because he won't fight Robbie or anyone who is a threat to him. He wants Bisping, Nate Diaz, and other 155ers. Let's not forget that he vacated his belt as well.

"Beat on the current LHW champ", lmao

Silva fans are delusional.
He hurt DC in the stand up more than Bones Jones. Anderson Silva came from the stands to fight the current LHW and former HW champ in Cormier. A prime Jones had a full camp and didn't do much to DC.

Because he was out of prime when he lost. Fighters who lose during their primes have a much better chance at avenging their losses.

Case point GSP.

It's still a point he can not claim that others can.

There are others with more top ranked victories than him.

He hurt DC in the stand up more than Bones Jones. Anderson Silva came from the stands to fight the current LHW and former HW champ in Cormier. A prime Jones had a full camp and didn't do much to DC.

Kick =/= getting beat up

I think it's GSP.

I look forward to this same thread started again next week.

jpuh7c.jpg

Without a doubt!
istock_000011194935medium.jpg

IMO:

Anderson - UFC/cage/Unfied GOAT
Fedor - Outside UFC/ring/full MMA rules GOAT

Back