Who is the greatest Brazilian fighter in lighest weights, Renan Barao or Bibiano Fernandes?

pankrat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Moraes, Assunsao Lineker maybe some other has a case to be the best fighter.

Barao dominated the UFC for years. Bibiano did so in the East, way stiffer competition at lighest weights than given credit there.
Set the training standards of p4p greats Johnson and Aldo.

Figueiredo could be the gem of the generationan

Last edited:
135 is a small weight class right? If so
c72bc8dac7b003df33a8b29a2f85f420

Jose Aldo

Maybe the tittle should be "lighest". You should get it anyway

Aldo is a p4p great. He is 0-2 below 145lbs, same divison than WW champion BJ Penn:eek:

Really wish we could have seen Bibiano in the UFC. Who knows, maybe he'll pull a Chandler.

Unlikely though.

Maybe the tittle should be "lighest". You should get it anyway

Aldo is a p4p great. He is 0-2 below 145lbs, same divison than WW champion BJ Penn:eek:
Apparently there's a Brazilian champion in bellator who KO'd michael Chandler at LW? That guy should get consideration for best light Brazilian too, just for that accomplishment

Apparently there's a Brazilian champion in bellator who KO'd michael Chandler at LW? That guy should get consideration for best light Brazilian too, just for that accomplishment

I mean bantamweight or flyweight, straweight if you know, hence why Barao, Bibiano and Figueiredo in the OP. At lightweight you are actually a big guy in Asia lol

I mean bantamweight or flyweight, hence why Barao, Bibiano and Figheiredo in the OP. At lightweight you are actually a big guy in Asia lol
for a very long time, 155 was the lightest weightclass in the UFC, and many sherdoggers said they refuse to watch them because they could beat 155 fighters so there's no point. 155 is a small class, on sherdog.

for a very long time, 155 was the lightest weightclass in the UFC, and many sherdoggers said they refuse to watch them because they could beat 155 fighters so there's no point. 155 is a small class, on sherdog.

I think that's why who you quoted said BW or FLW and did not mention LW.

Back