Who is the greatest boxer of all time?

ask me tomorrow and i'll say
Ali
Louis
Armstrong
then there are some i proabaly would never put on the top, like RJJ, Mayweather, Hearns, all great but missing some big things.

As for me the best boxer and Rocky Marciano and Muhammad Ali. But voosche from this list is hard to choose.

I’ve always loved Pernell Whitaker and think it’s a shame he doesn’t get more respect these days. RJJ on a pure talent and athleticism level probably belongs there, but he often seemed content to carry guys who weren’t in his class a lot longer than he should have, so who knows.

I don’t think I’d have too many old time fighters at the top of my list because we just don’t have the footage of them in action.

I’m assuming we’re talking pound for pound, of course. If not then guys like LL and the Klitschko bros. are vying for top spot.

Oh, can’t forget James Toney.

I’m not sure how it can be anyone other than Ali Raymi.
117-2, 117 KO’s as an amateur.
25-0, 25 KO’s as a pro.
Best ever...

I’m not sure how it can be anyone other than Ali Raymi.
117-2, 117 KO’s as an amateur.
25-0, 25 KO’s as a pro.
Best ever...
Muhammad Ali has nothing on this Ali. Ali Raymi is the goat, he never gets his due respect. He is the best to ever step in the squared circle. This dude was a one man wrecking machine. They had the right name but the wrong guy. RIP to the greatest of all time.

Wilder will be in goat heavyweight conversation after he kos fury and joshua

He can KO every heavyweight out there and he ain’t getting within a million miles of GOAT talk.

Ali and defense Floyd Jr. Mayweather

Ricardo Mayorga -- 45 years old, debut was in 1993 and he's still fighting strong (like a true king would). Ali who?

Floyd 100%. To go 49-0 against highly respectable competition including De La Hoya, Maidana, Cotto, Canelo & Pac, while making 1b, and taking virtually no damage, is a level of boxing success that has absolutely no parallel.

Also Dave sands. How many people can claim being the middleweight, light heavyweight, and heavyweight champion of a country at the same time.

Back