Banned
Reaction score
Who is the greatest boxer of all time?

"Sugar" Ray Leonard

Muhammad Ali

Manny Pacquiao

Rocky Marciano

What is this? Some weak troll attempt?

Prince Patel is the best boxer to ever live and we sh9uld all be thankful to have been able to witness such greatness.

Floyd Mayweather is GOAT boxer because he made the most money in boxing.

Prime Lennox Lewis is probably the best boxer of all time, as in, the boxer who could beat every other boxer in their prime.

Anyone who's not a champion at HW is excluded from "best boxer" conversation.

Well, greatest is a very subjective term. It's hard to measure the competitiveness of eras against each other, and often, the "golden age" fighters had pretty records which were stacked with local bums and then buffed up with some more famous names. Then you have to take into account things like fame, weight, fantasy matchups, skills etc... THat said, there's generally a pretty solidly understood bunch who are pretty clearyl above the rest. They're all pretty comparable and fighter A isn't really clearly better than fighter B in this elite upper tier.

It's generally acknowledged that this elite list is composed of: Orlin Norris, Wiliam Joppy, Tony Tucker, Howard Eastman, Fres Oquendo, Gerrie Coetzee, Joe Hipp, Robbie Sims, Bobby Czyz, Carl "the cat" Thompson, Herbie Hide, Axel Schultz, Francesco Damiani, O'Neil Bell, Antonio Tarver, Robin Reid, Sharmba Mitchell, and Clinton Woods. Anybody else is an imposter to the throne.

Wilder will be in goat heavyweight conversation after he kos fury and joshua

Me!!

I know what your gonna say, “what world class opposition did you vanquish? What World titles did you hold?” Well, you have no idea how tough the kids were the local recreation center.

One of the guys I whopped with surprising ease, took three purses from old women in a single week. He only suffersd punctured kidney from a hair pin, the old chick fainted a heart attack then struck. Btw he made a speedy recovery at the infirmary at the local detention center. I made him fear the power from my cross upstairs and dropped it to the solar plexus. He didn’t try to get up. Wise move.

Another guy was know for taking kids bikes and selling them. He was so notorious there were blocks no one under 13 would ride bike in the daylight or dark for fear of the Schwinn snatcher. He gave himself that name. Not super catchy but then again he wasn’t too bright. He tried to sell a stolen bike to a soldier in uniform at a donut shop. It’s least that’s how he tells it. He fell from my mighty left hook.

This is but a small sample of numerous my conquests.

I know I was the best. I told myself that often. As matter of fact I still do, regardless of the supposed empirical evidence to say otherwise. Its an if you think it kinda thing.

So your search is over. You have found him.

Last edited:
SRR
Marvelous Marvin
Willie Pep

I think most will pick p4p's that are personal favourites.

I pick Harry Greb but every pick is debatable.

Back