Who is the GOAT of WMMA striking?

Valentina is 5′ 5″, Joanna is 5′ 6″. They competed in the same weight category.
JJ is worse technically, thus she lost 3 times.
She is more fun to watch because she is on the offensive all the time.

Other than that, everything you've just posted is nebulous nonsense.
Nah man just gave my opinion on the matter cause there are more variables that effect wins and loses is all

Bettergenes dropping knowledge. May have to stew on my choice for a while and watch/rewatch some more fights. I might change my mind. We'll see.

Yeah, I agree with the assessment that Val is a superior striker to JJ. JJ has incredible stamina and can go all night like a log trucker, but Val seems to be the more technical striker. It's been proven, with three wins against JJ in may thai competition. That right there says it all.

But Germaine de Randamie, though. Need to see more of her to get a better assessment.

Joanna has some of the best hands in all of MMA.

Technically Val and JJ, but effectiveness wise it might go to Nunes and Cyborg. Need to see more of De Randamie against better comp.

Valentina is 5′ 5″, Joanna is 5′ 6″. They competed in the same weight category.
JJ is worse technically, thus she lost 3 times.
She is more fun to watch because she is on the offensive all the time.

Other than that, everything you've just posted is nebulous nonsense.

JJ's striking is far more dynamic, but Val's counter-striking is just so damn sharp. And her spinning back kick is used rarely, but damn effectively.

I think it has to be someone current because wmma is still pretty raw so the fighters and standards are constantly improving.

Despite Holly Holms win over Ronda I think her striking for MMA is overrated and Ronda is the only fight in the UFC where she has destroyed someone standing up. Joanna is GOAT.

The more important question is not "Who?" but "Who Cares?"

Yeah, I agree with the assessment that Val is a superior striker to JJ. JJ has incredible stamina and can go all night like a log trucker, but Val seems to be the more technical striker. It's been proven, with three wins against JJ in may thai competition. That right there says it all.

But Germaine de Randamie, though. Need to see more of her to get a better assessment.

Looking forward to GDR's fight with Ashlee.

JJ's striking is far more dynamic, but Val's counter-striking is just so damn sharp. And her spinning back kick is used rarely, but damn effectively.

MilkyVelvetyConey.gif

DearSeveralBobwhite.gif

Yeah, she hit Kaufman with a nice one as well. Comes in just under the arm.

Joanna is very technical, there's no question about it. Besides, she is very aggressive, unlike Valentina..that's why she creates that image of a more dynamic striker.
As I said, I'm waiting for her fight against Jessica Andrade. I'm very interested in how well she can deal with Jessica's assault.

Back