Who is the GOAT of WMMA striking?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
I think it has to be someone current because wmma is still pretty raw so the fighters and standards are constantly improving.

Despite Holly Holms win over Ronda I think her striking for MMA is overrated and Ronda is the only fight in the UFC where she has destroyed someone standing up. Joanna is GOAT.

Joanna by a country mile. That bitch is straight fire and fury.

At the moment Joanna followed by Nunes...

Way too early tho, its subject to change until these women start retiring after full careers.. Holly was no.1 about 8 months ago and we've seen where that's gone

There may be a best right now but there certainly isn't a goat yet. Now I'd say jerjechick, cyborg, and that chick that beat holm look pretty good.

Considering women's MMA is like five years old, isn't it a little early for this conversation? Anyone we mention is still competing.

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Who was that chick dropping world champion boxers in sparring?

Her by a lot.

1.Rousey
2.Carla Esparza
3.The rest of the Four Horsewomen

Retoric question.Joanna Jędrzejczyk is technically one of the best strikers in all UFC.

I think it has to be someone current because wmma is still pretty raw so the fighters and standards are constantly improving.

Despite Holly Holms win over Ronda I think her striking for MMA is overrated and Ronda is the only fight in the UFC where she has destroyed someone standing up. Joanna is GOAT.
Joanna... Why? She hasn't lost her belt.....Amanda Nunes isn't bad.. She has a lot of accolades....But Joanna has sustained...

Back