Who is the GOAT of Cans? Who is the Can of GOATs?

Jorge Luis Borges

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to know who you think is the very best not very good fighter. And I want to know who you think is the worst all time great.

Some suggestions for Goat Can:
Keith Jardine, hat tip @Dead Kennedy
Forrest Griffin, I love the guy, but he's such an over achiever.
Darren Elkins. I find myself thinking he's a can because he takes an ass-whooping nearly every fight. But then he wins those fights, and that's pretty impressive.

Suggestions for Can of the GOATs:
BJ Penn: an all time great for sure in my book. But not a great all time great.
Brock Lesnar.
Ronda Rousey. Never went to a decision. Either won or lost spectacularly.

I'm sure you all can come up with better candidates.

Uhh... What? How in the fuck, did Ronda Rousey not win or lose spectacularly?! Are you fucking trolling?

Uhh... What? How in the fuck, did Ronda Rousey not win or lose spectacularly?! Are you fucking trolling?
Que? I think we agree that she did win or lose spectacularly. It's hard not to see greatness in Ronda in her best wins, but hard not to see the cannishness in how lost she looked against Nunes and Holm. Her judo was mega-awesome to watch. Her striking was next tier bad.

The GOAT can would be CM Punk, but if the requirement is he be a fighter, than I will have to revoke because he's not a fighter, and put Mike Jackson in his place.

The can of the GOATs, has to be someone a significant amount of people consider a GOAT candidate at the very least. Therefore, it is Fedor. Don't @ me.

Goat piss and gasoline.
1156228.jpg

Dont you ever talk about my fucking BJ again!

-Espresso Chiesa

Elvis Sinosic or whatever his name is. He’s the Brooklyn Brawler of MMA.

can of the goats is prob royce or sakuraba for me, if u consider them in that group. they are more "pioneers" actually

Back