**Who is the G.O.A.T.** w/poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordie "Shadow" Munro

Amateur Fighter
@Brown
Reaction score
[size=+2]

It's been asked before and it will be asked again.

Who is the G.O.A.T. ???

Anderson "The Spider" Silva
Anderson-Silva-Hand-Raised.jpg

Georges "Rush" St-Pierre
GSP_belt_00012.jpg

Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko

Jon "Bones" Jones
JonJonesUFC4X3thumb400xauto30937.jpg

Jose "Scarface" Aldo
JoseAldo1212012173359.jpg

Other (please Specify)
ufc-octagon.jpg

[/size]

Last edited:
Anderson's most top ranked wins, ranked wins in three different weight classes, being ranked no. 1 in two weight classes including a win against a top pound for pound fighter at the time make for a strong argument.

Last edited:
GSP for me. Fought virtually 3 generation of contenders, beat all number 1 contenders, no unavenged losses and really no faults to his game. Not the flashiest but for me he is the best pure mma fighter we have seen so far.

It's Anderson for me, but honestly I think him and Jon will be interchangeable in time.

Jesus, I'm torn between Fedor and Anderson but those percentages are depressing so far.

Fedor had the better run despite the several cans he fought in Pride. He had no real losses in his 32 first fights, a ten year long reign during which the only top guys he never faced were Mir and Barnett.

Jones will be. He hasn't done enough work yet.

I voted Anderson but I think in time it will be Bones.

There can be debate which one has better wins, but there is no denying Fedor is the best and most dominant fighter to ever fight. Who else outgrapples ADCC openweight champs, takes down olympic medalist wrestlers, reverses olympic medalist judokas throws and armbars them and outstrikes future K1 grand prix champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back