Who is the biggest glass cannon of all time in the UFC?

Lately it seems to be Garbrandt. He gets rocked VERY easy.

I'm sad to say it, but it's Andrei.

tumblr_nwb6zccjUk1r89qoso1_400.gif
Once again look who KO’ed him, besides his first fight none of them equate glass cannon especially at HW, Whow Sherdog is disrespectful and forget who people were fighting and at what weight class.

Basically according to this thread unless you have a Mark Hunt or Dan Henderson’esque chin it’s made of glass, sad.

Factor in their kickboxing careers and one can come to the conclusion they are shopworn. Why are they glass cannons but Chuck Liddell gets a pass?

Chuck was never both glass chinned and an offensive powerhouse at the same time. His chin was great during his prime. Then it was gone for the last several fights of his career and he didn't knock anyone out during that period.

Overeem is both glass chinned and an offensive powerhouse and has been both for a long time.

Once again look who KO’ed him, besides his first fight none of them equate glass cannon especially at HW, Whow Sherdog is disrespectful and forget who people were fighting and at what weight class.
Andrei is one of my all time favorite fighters, but he had a glass chin for a HW. He also had incredible KO power. Therefore, glass cannon CONFIRMED.

Sokoudjou for damn sure...

080524-UFC-84-THIERRY-RAMEAU-SOKOUDJOU-MCNEIL-0446.jpg

Reem Guillard and Manhoef are the ultimate glass cannons

Unpopular opinion - I also think Johny Walker may turn about to be a glass cannon.

Arlovski and Overeem are good picks.

A lot of people are saying Chuck, but the dude could take a hell of a shot in his prime. His chin turned to "glass" when he was on the decline in his late 30's. Taking hits to the head and doing drugs for your entire adult life will do that.

Fedor is currently the ultimate glass cannon. Anything that touches his chin he is getting wobbled or KOd

GOAT GC is Ubereem

* for a specific amount of time* - I think Chuck pretty much cements this.

Overeem is the best example of all time. He could beat or be beaten by any world class fighter. Incredibly good offense, terrible defense/chin.
Gotta go with Chuck.
he had a great chin in his prime. And once it was cracked he stopped winning. So he doesn't fit the description.

Mevlin Guillard
Melvin Manhoef
Manuwa
Overeem
Valentijn
Gardbrandt
Wanderlei

It got me thinking after watching justin vs edson.

I dont mean that negatively, i love it. But these dudes have a ton of offense and not much defense. Justin because of his style and barbosa for his questionable chin, even though hes got great TDD.

If not any of them, then who?

I see what you’re saying but......

Fucking Rumble bro!

All canon.... 100%

Back