Who Is The Best Villain?

Alex from Clockwork Orange was a prancing Brit. Bane has a goatse mask. Out of the three I have to go with Bill the Butcher, the man has style.

i liked bill more than alex. alex's only useful quality was his lack of compunction. what a dick. bill was a fine merican.

Alex became a victim after his stint as a villain in A Clockwork Orange.
Bill was a Patriot I didn't really see him as a villain he did evil things but so did Amsterdam and Priest.
Bane wasn't as bad as he seemed, he was loyal to the person that saved him and because he was loyal his life was hers to do with as she liked.

Of those posted, Anton Chigur was the best villain not a redeemable characteristic. Even McCauley had principles and loyalties to his friends.

If we're talking straight drama/thriller/action movies I propose Norman Sansfield from Leon Warden Norton from The Shawshank Redemption and Keyser Soze The Usual Suspects

Bill obviously was the much better villian but if I had to pick to be one, it be Bane.

I came in looking for a Darth Vader button. I ended up picking The Butcher. That hatchet to the back was cold blooded.

tumblr_lyjgp9Qscd1rou2gpo1_500.gif

Clarence J. Boddicker

Winner!:icon_chee

I voted Bane simply because I enjoyed DKR more than GONY, but there is no doubt Bill is the more charismatic Villain.

"Tell him I'll paint Five Points with his blood. Two coats!":icon_twis

One on one? Bill if he's carrying any kind of knife or hatchet. Hand to hand, Bane would snap him like a twig.:cool:

well Ive actually found Bill the Butcher to be a charismatic and even "honorable" bad guy... when I think of bad guys I think of a horrible human being that you think brings more bad than good in this world... I really didnt get that feeling from Bill the butcher

I think Alex from clockwork orange fits more this concept, no matter how much they tried to change him and victimize him, at the end hes still a motherfucker, so my vote is for him

Back