Who Is The Best Villain?

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Who is the best villain out of these three options?

"Alex" A Clockwork Orange

clockwork-orange2.jpg

[YT]v90KPJ6n4Ew[/YT]

"Bill The Butcher" Gangs of New York

tumblr_lv7iqdtT4N1qdqp5uo1_400.jpg

[YT]WLKbcrC0krQ[/YT]

"Bane" The Dark Knight Rises

[YT]tzK97Aaj_U8[/YT]

the answer is New York

Hard to pick from those 3 TS. So I'll just add this as my choice if you consider him a villain:

heat01.jpg

i guess bill, but they're all pretty good.

definitely not the best villains in general though.

i guess bill, but they're all pretty good.

definitely not the best villains in general though.

I agree that there are other options for best villain; I am just asking about these in particular because they are my three favorites.

Anton Chigurh

chg.jpg

Anton Chigurh: And you know what's going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.

Carson Wells: You go to hell.

Anton Chigurh: [Chuckles] Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Carson Wells: Do you have any idea how crazy you are?

Anton Chigurh: You mean the nature of this conversation?

Carson Wells: I mean the nature of you.

Of those three, Bill by landslide.

Daniel Day Lewis was freaking remarkable in that role. Also, whoever posted the pic of DeNiro, is that from Heat?

Daniel Day Lewis was freaking remarkable in that role. Also, whoever posted the pic of DeNiro, is that from Heat?

I didn't post the picture but yes it is. Great movie - and to answer his post, I would consider him a villain.

i dont consider alex a villain. the movie pits him as the victim for a lengthy portion of it.

so bane or bill? in terms of who i liked more it's a tough call. in terms of who was more villainous, definitely Bill.

None of them have shit on Hans Gruber though.

Alex wasn't a villain in the context of the story. just because he was a violent asshole doesn't mean he was the villain of the story. That'd be like saying Tony Soprano was the villain in the show.

Alex wasn't a villain in the context of the story. just because he was a violent asshole doesn't mean he was the villain of the story. That'd be like saying Tony Soprano was the villain in the show.

Alex did murder, rape, and steal in the movie...and at the end of the movie he says that he can never change. That tells me that he was a villain. I do not agree with your comparison with Tony Soprano.

Back