Who is the best UFC fighter that never held a belt in the UFC.?

Chad Mendes is one of them. And I may get some hate because of this one, but well... Jon Fitch, imo.

edit: I've just realised Fitch's already on the list. My bad.

CelebratedGleefulFlounder.gif

I'd say Shields. But this guy ^^^ is a pretty good answer as well.

Its gotta be Faber.

Lets not forget that Condit did hold the Interim Belt. Are we counting that?

Rumble still might get a belt. But he deserves a mention

I think Gustafsson and Rumble are up there, I honestly think they'd both beat Werdum right now.

Ummmm.......Don Frye's mustache.

I think Gustafsson and Rumble are up there, I honestly think they'd both beat Werdum right now.

I highly doubt that. Werdum is one of the toughest HW's of all time. He would submit the shi* out of Rumble and Gus.

I can't go along with this. Did you see what DC did to them?
How wouldn't Werdom do the same thing??

Why all the love for Faber? Mendes from Aldo-Mendes II is far better than any version of Faber.

I can't go along with this. Did you see what DC did to them?
How wouldn't Werdom do the same thing??

Werdum just fights a little awkward. He doesnt look as athletic when he fights but it seems to me that he has a great eye in the cage. He doesnt waste energy, he is accurate, powerful and intelligent. He is tricky and lures you in as well. AJ can end anyones night but... Brahhhs... Werdum knocked out Mark Hunt and avoided all his bombs. Then submitted Cain after beating him up. He would wreck all LHW's except maybbbbe Jones and DC. maybe.. Id still pick Fabricio.

Condit, Florian, Faber would be my top 3 i think. I could certainly be overlooking some, but those 3 come to mind.

Why all the love for Faber? Mendes from Aldo-Mendes II is far better than any version of Faber.

thats a good point to be honest but... I think most people see Faber as more of a "natural" bantamweight. As he fought Cruz to a razor close decision in an incredible fight. He has beaten some great fighters at BW as well . Two former champs in Wineland and Bowles

Back