HW: Mark Hunt
LHW: Rumble
MW: Gegard Mousasi
WW: Conor Mcgregor and Stephen Thompson
LW: Conor Mcgregor
FW: Conor Mcgregor
BW: Dillashaw
FW: Jon Dodson

I agree with BW, FW, LW, WW... but man...
saying K-1 Hunt who failed to touch Lesnar's chin for 3 full rounds has the best striking at HW is pretty ridiculous.

Overeem
Johnson
Gegard
Thompson/Saffiedine
Barboza
Aldo
Lineker
Johnson

HW - JDS or Stipe
LHW - Rumble
MW - Vitor
WW - Wonderboy
LW - RDA
FW - McGregor
BW - Cruz

Overeem has the best striking at heavyweight and its not even close

Rumble is an average striker

RDA just got knocked the fuck out

Overeem
Rumble
Moose Knuckles
Thompson
Masvidal or Barboza
Conor
Dillashaw
MM
Shevchenko
JJ

Last edited:
Overeem has the best striking at heavyweight and its not even close

Rumble is an average striker

RDA just got knocked the fuck out
Overeem has great striking ability, but terrible striking defense...although it has improved.

I agree with Rumble.

I disagree with RDA, RDA is a great striker, very aggressive style with solid defense. Just because it was Alvarez's night doesn't negate this his credentials as being in the mix.

Overeem
Rumble
Moose Knuckles
Thompson
Masvidal or Barboza
Conor
Cruz
MM
Shevchenko
JJ
I like how you picked Masvidal, one of the least appreciated MMA fighters IMO considering how long he's been around and how good he is. Dude deserves a lot more than what he gets. PS that decision loss to Al was some bs.

HW : JDS or Stipe
LHW : Gus or Rumble ( I want to see a rematch between the 2)
MW : Anderson Silva
WW : Wonderboy
LW : Conor McGregor
FW : Conor McGregor
BW : Dillashaw
FLW : I don't know.
WMMA : I don't watch p&ssies fight.

I like how you picked Masvidal, one of the least appreciated MMA fighters IMO considering how long he's been around and how good he is. Dude deserves a lot more than what he gets. PS that decision loss to Al was some bs.

Yeah, dude is super slick and if he fought with a bit more urgency he'd have more success and be better known. I edired Cruz for Dillashaw. Pure striking Dillashaw is better, because Cruz is to dependent on his TDs.

UFCs-Matt-Hughes-Shrugs-Shakes-His-Head.gif

I agree with BW, FW, LW, WW... but man...
saying K-1 Hunt who failed to touch Lesnar's chin for 3 full rounds has the best striking at HW is pretty ridiculous.

he failed to touch lesnar chin for 3 rounds? He landed 12 punches on lesnar chin. So what fight did you watched?

Overeem has great striking ability, but terrible striking defense...although it has improved.

I agree with Rumble.

I disagree with RDA, RDA is a great striker, very aggressive style with solid defense. Just because it was Alvarez's night doesn't negate this his credentials as being in the mix.

sorry, overeem has the best striking defense at HW. You are full of shit, bro.

Garbage list. You rate Gus above Rumble, but Rumble smoked him in their fight which was only striking. You rate Aldo above Conor when Conor smoked him in 13 seconds. You also rate Holly above Shevchenko when she just lost in what was basically a kickboxing match.
Overall career performance .

Rumble has power and intimidation factor, but Gus technique has shown his technique is a lot better. Also, everyone knows a headbutt is what initially hurt Gus.

Aldo lost is 13 seconds yes, but overall career wise we've seen Aldo is slicker, versatile and a lot harder to hit than Conor. 13 seconds isn't enough time to see how thier skills match up. I would say that even if Conor was the one beat with one punch.

As far as Holly, she fought badly and didn't switch up her game once her game plan started to fail. Shevchenko is great but I still believe Holly at her best is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back