Who is the best kicker right now in the UFC?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a wild guess - Stephen Thompson?

Is there any kicking stat that puts a light on this inquiry?

Who has the most kick KOs?

Last edited:
Wonderboy or Barboza

Adesanya doesn't cripple guys with kicks like Barboza but he's pretty flawless with his technique and usage of his kicks.

I hate the fucking guy but overall it’s Yair.

As far as pure damage goes its Barboza.

From what I've seen (I'm pretty casual still) it seems to me it's either Barboza, Wonderboy (his side kick is amazing) or Yair.

I heard wonders about José Aldo's leg kicks but he doesn't seem to be using them more recently.

Barboza and Moraes for power, Boza switch-kick is the standard imo

Wonderboy, Izzy, Yair are more dynamic and very effective with the kicks.

Wheaties Pettis was a motherfucker and the way Justin throws his kicks, its not pretty but he is determined to break you off with them at all costs.

Cerrone is the best head kicker in UFC.

Barboza is better at everything else and versatility of kicks.

Honorable mentions:
Wonderboy
Moraes
Yair
Jones

From what I've seen (I'm pretty casual still) it seems to me it's either Barboza, Wonderboy (his side kick is amazing) or Yair.

I heard wonders about José Aldo's leg kicks but he doesn't seem to be using them more recently.
That and he has no variety of kicks. When was the last time Aldo landed a head kick, body kick, spinning kick, etc. He only has leg kicks that come out on every leap year.

FelineCleanIrishwaterspaniel-max-1mb.gif

DC is the best kicker and if you disagree, you're a racist Nazi.

This is the correct answer. Frank Mir is lucky he missed. DC would have killed him.

Last edited:
Adesanya doesn't cripple guys with kicks like Barboza but he's pretty flawless with his technique and usage of his kicks.
Remember when Adesanya said he had to dumb down his striking to prepare Hooker for Edson. lol.

Back