Who is the best fighter Randy Couture ever faced?

There is a new thread every other week about how amazing Hendo's list of past opponents is.

find me a recent thread about Hendos opponents.

and dont pick 1 thats about his wins.

If not for the ufc feud controversy at the end of his career.... he would be firmly in the GOAT talks.

He's still one of the truly greats though, only just short of GOAT.

Randy would have fucking dominated Wand

Randy got the prize multiple times so he’s a goat just from that

read those. its not hard to see why im making the point hes overrated. its an opinion. there are many like it, this one is mine.

Nothing in the thread was claiming Randy to be the GOAT. .

its been at least implied.

I just re watched Randy vs Chuck part 1. Damn UFC was so much smaller back then...but the crowd were rabid,and man Randy REALLY dominated Chuck in that first fight. Made him look ridikulus.

latest

Chuck. Wanderlei pretended to want some, but was really just being a bitch boy for the pride executives. Randy would have fucking dominated Wand, btw, in case anyone was curious.
Highly doubt that.

107910298.0.jpg

I am curious what responses we will get out of this random question.

My vote goes for Nogueira,but keep in mind that Couture also fought the likes of Josh Barnett,Liddell,Machida etc.

Many top fighters,some of who were at their best when he fought them.
Prob Barnett

read those. its not hard to see why im making the point hes overrated. its an opinion. there are many like it, this one is mine.

its been at least implied.
To be fair, you fox news'd my post real bad to fit your agenda.

I specifically said randy IS NOT in the goat talks, yet you quoted me in such a way that it looks like i was calling him goat.

I see your point in the context of the other poster saying no one was mentioning goat talk for randy, but mine was badly butchered for a headline.

Just sayin'

Last edited:
I see your point in the context of the other poster saying no one was mentioning goat talk for randy, but mine was badly butchered for a headline.
'

oh, youre not wrong.

its llike bidding on a spades game. if youve got "3 and a possible", you do what you can to get that possible. ;)

Back