Who is the best fighter in the UFC that has never had a title shot?

I would love just one day on Sherdog where people didn't let their blind hatred or nuthugging fanboyness clout their perception on a fighters ability, just one day.

Some people hate fighters like Michael Bisping, there's nothing wrong with that, we get it....it doesn't change the fact that he's actually pretty good. Because some people hate Michael Bisping it doesn't mean he has a glass jaw, making comments like that make you sound like a retard, he's been stopped once his entire career in addition to three close decisions.

I must stress i'm using Bisping as an example. It seems most threads genuinely discussing a fighters ability turns in to their fans vs their haters making completely irrational comments. One side saying a fighters a bum with a glass jaw, no punching power and shit cardio the other just brainlessly claiming their favourite fighter is the GOAT with no reasoning behind their opinion.

I'm sure many of the blackbelts and higher will be surprised I have only just worked this out.

lol what?
If fighter 1 beats fighter 2 who is a top ten fighter then fighter 2 falls out of the top ten following the fight with fighter 1 then fighter 1 still has beaten a top ten opponent
don't see how it is confusing.

Nah only
Matters if they're top 10 now, I don't get why people are high on werdum for beating fedor, like he isn't even ranked ATM!

Jose Aldo and Dominick Cruz, they were given their titles lol

Chael Sonnen obviously when are they finally going to cut him a break and give him his hard earned title shot? Seriously though I'd probably say Pettis

Bisping can be an obvious answer, so I'm going to say Lytle :p

MARK HUNT.

In all seriousness, I'd say Dick Niaz. But he has the shot now.

Michael Bisping is the choice for me. hopefully he beats vitor and takes on andy

Before I opened this thread I said to myself..."if someone says Bisping they know nothing" and here it is in the op

I'll go Rory MacDonald. If he beats Condit who he should have defeated and a more conservative fighter would have defeated the first time with a two round lead like he had. He may have to wait extra long due to GSP being his mentor.

Great question.

Bisping is in there
Roy Nelson as well

Before I opened this thread I said to myself..."if someone says Bisping they know nothing" and here it is in the op

Bisping is a great answer.. He's been in the UFC for 7 years and has a record of 13-4 in 2 weight classes.. 17 fights in the UFC without a title shot is a lot.. If he beats Vitor it took him 18 to get one..

Michael "the count" bisping.

Idc much for bisping but he's a B level elite type fighters.

Bisping is a great answer.. He's been in the UFC for 7 years and has a record of 13-4 in 2 weight classes.. 17 fights in the UFC without a title shot is a lot.. If he beats Vitor it took him 18 to get one..

But how many top level opponents has he actually beaten? And of those how impressive were the wins?

Stann i think is his only legit top 10 win, and it wasn't anything spectacular imo.

He lost to Hendo, Wand, Sonnen etc.

IF he were to beat Vitor, it would be the single greatest win and achievement of his career imo.

Back