Who is the best fighter in the UFC that has never had a title shot?

HW-Overeem
LHW-Gustaffson and Davis
MW-Bisping
WW-Hendricks and Kampmann
LW- Jim Miller
FW- Cub Swanson
BW-Pickett
FLY-McCall

Hendricks, Jim Miller, Diaz, Kampmann, Overeem, Pettis, Guida, and Ellenberger are all much better answers than Bisping. All of those guys have much better wins than Bisping, even Overeem who I think is hugely overrated 'round these parts.

AO and Gus have better resumes than Bisping imo. And have not gotten title shots yet.

Hendricks also

AO has fought exactly one fight in the UFC, that doesn't really count. Plus he would have fought JDS if he hadn't pissed hot

You guys are making some terrible picks.

Overeem- 1 fight in the UFC
Gus- recently established contender who is next in line after Chael
Diaz- lost the interim title match, has a fight with GSP coming up

so hes not top 10 then....

try again?

His yohr answer then??
Bisping arguably beat
chael too
And just because his wins against top tens are few doesnt mean he isn't amazing
He may beat mostly top 15 guys but look at the devastating poundings he gives them

Who do you pick

Last edited:
"who is the best fighter in the ufc that has never had a title shot?"

Why does it matter if he fought once or ten times inside the octagon, A.O. is in the ufc and he is one of the best...
If you mean that he/they didn't have time to get his title shot, then that's ok, but if you think they are wrong answers, you are crazy fellas....

In Pride, I would go with Shogun.

In UFC, I would go with Reem.

They've all been mentioned so far.

Overeem, Nick Diaz, Korean Zombie, Hendricks, Gustaffson, and Bisping, in no particular order.

Nick Diaz got a title shot against Condit.

I'm thinking Jim Miller.

Kampmann, Kongo has had a pretty long stay in the UFC with some quality wins but then loses and doesn't ever get a shot, Jim Miller is up there as well

I just don't vote for Hendricks because of his razor-thin decisions against Koscheck and Pierce. Those fights proved that when Hendricks can't land that big left hand, he is not the best fighter around the globe...

this has always been my issue with him

Ts was pretty vague imo.

Gus and AO not only resume wise, but talent wise are far better than Bisping. And they have yet to receive title shots...Anything else?

Back