Who is the baddest known mofo on the Planet?

Look up his commentary on little battles of discipline that we fight everyday. Fucking Fantastic.

But Can he fight?

I respect Goggins. But all that swimming, and ultra running, and pullups, and cross fit he does wouldn't mean shit against say Ryan Hall. That's what I've told my guys at work for years that like to run and lift or bike, swim, cross fit all that's well and fine but if a BJJ blue belt with a dad bod can choke you unconscious what is it all for?
images

This guy here could absolutely kill Goggins with ease in a one on one no weapons fight. and I bet Shinya Cant run a 100 miles or do 500 straight pull ups

Abu-Azael-The-Angel-Of-Death-253.jpg

Spent years hunting and fighting ISIS with a variety of weapons (including axes and swords), openly taunted them with their own radios and on social media, and gave 0 fucks.

But Can he fight?

I respect Goggins. But all that swimming, and ultra running, and pullups, and cross fit he does wouldn't mean shit against say Ryan Hall. That's what I've told my guys at work for years that like to run and lift or bike, swim, cross fit all that's well and fine but if a BJJ blue belt with a dad bod can choke you unconscious what is it all for?
images

This guy here could absolutely kill Goggins with ease in a one on one no weapons fight. and I bet Shinya Cant run a 100 miles or do 500 straight pull ups

In a fight for your life . Why the fuck would anyone fight fair. The winner tells whatever story he wants.

In a fight for your life . Why the fuck would anyone fight fair. The winner tells whatever story he wants.

bro you'd be surprised what people wouldn't do during a street fight i spent years as a bouncer before i got into Law Enforcement. and some people will throw hands...some people will bite, produce weapons, go full wolverine berserker mode. I know what i would do if i ever had to fight Jon Jones in a dark alley..after i evacuate my bowels. I would reach back and throw my biological weapon in his eyes, then with john blinded I would go for his knees prison style after I've knee capped him I'd knock him unconscious with a spinning back fist.

bro you'd be surprised what people wouldn't do during a street fight i spent years as a bouncer before i got into Law Enforcement. and some people will throw hands...some people will bite, produce weapons, go full wolverine berserker mode. I know what i would do if i ever had to fight Jon Jones in a dark alley..after i evacuate my bowels. I would reach back and throw my biological weapon in his eyes, then with john blinded I would go for his knees prison style after I've knee capped him I'd knock him unconscious with a spinning back fist.
Exactly. Survival is priority.

wait what?!?!?...uhh no that's not any notion I subscribe to at all sir

Just busting your chops.

But its in b and w, you suggested that a top mma fighter could be beat in the streets by virtue of adding eye gouging and nut shots to your arsenal.

Which id characterise as fighting like a girl.

A man punches, and a laser straight right hand down the middle trumps clawing and bollock shots every day.

this post legit made me laugh. thanks bro.

btw maybe you're new to MMA if so your ignorance is forgivable...if not then shame on you. if you've never been in a street fight...there are no rules...who ever is willing to do the most violent thing in a real fight will most likely when. exp

you're pre pared to kick and punch...well i'm prepared to kick and punch and bite and gouge eyes. This is the mentality that certain jobs in the Military teaches. Sure Jon Jones under MMA rules could beat damn near anybody on the planet save for a few heavyweights.... in the street.... my domain.... i'd fuck him up easy. laugh away but it's true
Aahhhh....you've seen Jones fight right???

If i had to compete against any WSM competitor in say powerlifting bench, dead squat i'd do respectable but i'd lose if i had to fight an Eddie Hall or Magnus ver Magnusson in the street my domain I'd absolutely fuck them up. Right now I'm sure i could get up from behind this desk and more than likely beat Pudianowski in an MMA fight...in the street i'd fuck him up
I don’t know man, a guy that is that huge like Thor, is tough
To hit. 6’9” and 425 lbs. And a guy thats a power lifter is one thing...but this guy also throws and runs, and pushes...total power, if he gets a grip....man it could be brutal. Dead lifted over 1000lbs, throws kegs 25ft.

Sorry to break it to you guys but the baddest man on the planet probably isn't one of your oil wrestlers in a cage

The guy who they made the movie American Sniper about

Back