Who is the baddest known mofo on the Planet?

didn't he bullshit a lot of the stuff he did, add to that he was a grade A dick, plus he's dead
He has tbe most confirmed kills on battle field for a single soldier in is history I think u vant make those numbers up. An he was such a fucking dick he dedicated most his time after getting back to helping vets of the war with PTSD. Yeah what piece of shit he was

He has tbe most confirmed kills on battle field for a single soldier in is history I think u vant make those numbers up. An he was such a fucking dick he dedicated most his time after getting back to helping vets of the war with PTSD. Yeah what piece of shit he was
I've read some weird shit on sherdog, but white knighting a POS and fantasist, might take the gold.

and there is an active brit soldier who has more confirmed kills, if that sort of thing makes your dick hard.

Yeah nope.

Trump would Pack Putin's Fudge...no ro
lol i don't even think prime trump could beat obama in a fist fight or shoot a gun. putin probably has a strong short guy haymaker and punching power from his judo strength and all his spy training.

I honestly believe that Randy Couture was a total juicer. His amazing performances in his 40s were because he was cycling better than anyone at the time. And we know now all that can be done.

I think the "natural" may be the most overrated 205er of all time. I don't see him beating Prime chuck at all if he were clean. Not at that age.

If we are talking about strictly sniper kills its Simo Haya with 505. Kyle was only the top American Sniper via kill count. 160 kills.

But the haters like to bitch about him simply because they hate the military or America, his plaudits speak for themselves. Soldiers referred to him as a myth, because of some of the crazy shit he did. I mean if you can pull off a 2100 yard snapshot be my fucking guest and show us then.

Plus he got into heated arguments with his ST teammates and his fame pissed them off so they made up shit and bitched about him. It didnt help that he said he fucked up Jessie Ventura, which may or may not have happened. But his confirmed kills speak for themselves, anyone who denies it is just a bleeding heart liberal hack more concerned with the dirty muzzies he killed than anything else.

But this guy right here is starting to become a badass in his own right, fuck the movies, this here is real:

And he's still training jitz ain't he?

On the planet... continues to list solely guys from the USA...
<LikeReally5>

i don't care if he's movie based or not, i wouldn't even contemplate f'n with Scott Adkins

I've read some weird shit on sherdog, but white knighting a POS and fantasist, might take the gold.

and there is an active brit soldier who has more confirmed kills, if that sort of thing makes your dick hard.
I got no issue "White Knighting American heroes "

An yes that bristish sniper ........ wood

9828f71093d02dc44006ff3e488125ae.jpg

contemporaneously...not historically. Must be military, Educated, adept at empty hand fighting, adept with the dames. thoughts?

My list

View attachment 582473

yes that is Tim Kennedy

View attachment 582475

if you don't know who ^ is choke yourself

images

View attachment 582477
Stann for President 2020

images

honorable mentions David Goggin's Pat McNamara, Jackson Handle II

If they personally killed in war and are today leaders then yeah. Netanyahu of israel was in war many times and has been shot and most likely has dozens or more of kills. He was special forces and did raids on enemy bases. Now is a prime minister. Most world leaders or establishment politicians in the world even if they were in the military were and are usually always intelligence or non combat let alone non special forces.

Chris kyle RIP. Should of been president

If we are talking about strictly sniper kills its Simo Haya with 505. Kyle was only the top American Sniper via kill count. 160 kills.

But the haters like to bitch about him simply because they hate the military or America, his plaudits speak for themselves. Soldiers referred to him as a myth, because of some of the crazy shit he did. I mean if you can pull off a 2100 yard snapshot be my fucking guest and show us then.

Plus he got into heated arguments with his ST teammates and his fame pissed them off so they made up shit and bitched about him. It didnt help that he said he fucked up Jessie Ventura, which may or may not have happened. But his confirmed kills speak for themselves, anyone who denies it is just a bleeding heart liberal hack more concerned with the dirty muzzies he killed than anything else.

But this guy right here is starting to become a badass in his own right, fuck the movies, this here is real:

And he's still training jitz ain't he?

I hate that guy. Simo haya but i respect him

Has a small penis
Is 5'8
Ugly without his beard
Has no real power or confirmed kills

Yeah no. You need confirmed kills and have seen combat to really quailfy as baddest man on the planet and to also have brains and achieved power.

You thing you could fuck Jon Jones by gouging his eyes? He”s the GOAT eye gouger. He would dance around your blind corpse, and I am not even a fan of his.

Jones wouldnt think to do that though in a street fight

Back