Who is the baddest known mofo on the Planet?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
contemporaneously...not historically. Must be military, Educated, adept at empty hand fighting, adept with the dames. thoughts?

My list

upload_2019-5-13_21-7-32.jpeg

yes that is Tim Kennedy

upload_2019-5-13_21-8-18.jpeg

if you don't know who ^ is choke yourself

images

upload_2019-5-13_21-11-24.jpeg
Stann for President 2020

images

honorable mentions David Goggin's Pat McNamara, Jackson Handle II

Jinichi Kawakami would fuck all them up before they even knew what happened to them. no doubt bout that at all.

GettyImages-150022888.jpg

None of them as killing with a gun doesn't require all that much skill. Jon Jones or DC is probably the baddest man on the planet. None of the men posted would come close in a fight with either of them but give DC and Jones guns and they'd have a pretty good chance at killing their opponent before getting killed. Not saying the one with military training doesn't have an advantage, they do, but it's a much smaller advantage than DC/Jones vs. these cats in a fight.

None of them as killing with a gun doesn't require all that much skill. Jon Jones or DC is probably the baddest man on the planet. None of the men posted would come close in a fight with either of them but give DC and Jones guns and they'd have a pretty good chance at killing their opponent before getting killed. Not saying the one with military training doesn't have an advantage, they do, but it's a much smaller advantage than DC/Jones vs. these cats in a fight.

this post legit made me laugh. thanks bro.

btw maybe you're new to MMA if so your ignorance is forgivable...if not then shame on you. if you've never been in a street fight...there are no rules...who ever is willing to do the most violent thing in a real fight will most likely when. exp

you're pre pared to kick and punch...well i'm prepared to kick and punch and bite and gouge eyes. This is the mentality that certain jobs in the Military teaches. Sure Jon Jones under MMA rules could beat damn near anybody on the planet save for a few heavyweights.... in the street.... my domain.... i'd fuck him up easy. laugh away but it's true

How is Goggins an honorable mention?

Jury's out on his empty hand skills. Being former military I've rolled and sparred with a lot of legit badass combat vets with multiple deployments with Army and Marine line units....they cant handle themselves against a trained MMA fighter in a sparring / rolling gym setting. that said give some of these dues a few years of BJJ, Wrestling and MT now you've got a problem

I kinda went off Stann of late, after watching the Tigerbelly podcast with Michael Bisping.

Basically for those who have not seen it, Bisping told a story of Stann not being particularly sympathetic of hearing Bisping's dog was dying.

But credit where it's due for fighting for his country.

this post legit made me laugh. thanks bro.

btw maybe you're new to MMA if so your ignorance is forgivable...if not then shame on you. if you've never been in a street fight...there are no rules...who ever is willing to do the most violent thing in a real fight will most likely when. exp

you're pre pared to kick and punch...well i'm prepared to kick and punch and bite and gouge eyes. This is the mentality that certain jobs in the Military teaches. Sure Jon Jones under MMA rules could beat damn near anybody on the planet save for a few heavyweights.... in the street.... my domain.... i'd fuck him up easy. laugh away but it's true

You think Jones Jones doesn't know how to fucking eye gouge? Fuck off

Sensei gets too much ridicule.

I think he has umm.... embellished his CIA experience. but to be fair it was common practice in the 80's if you were a TMA guy esp Karate and TKD mcdojo's to lie about being a Vietnam era Green Beret Seal sniper guy. With the Internet a lot of that faux military badassery has calmed down.

I'm thinking Sensei was bullshitting about the CIA because well.... how can you disprove it lol..it's actually smarter to say that you were this bad ass C.I.A Laos assassin for movie roles when auditioning than a military hero that can be proved false much easier.

contemporaneously...not historically. Must be military, Educated, adept at empty hand fighting, adept with the dames. thoughts?

My list

View attachment 582473

yes that is Tim Kennedy

View attachment 582475

if you don't know who ^ is choke yourself

images

View attachment 582477
Stann for President 2020

images

honorable mentions David Goggin's Pat McNamara, Jackson Handle II
Tim Kennedy is an American badass and doesn't get the respect he deserves. Kennedy for pres

What's the criteria? Ability to win a 1v1 barehanded? With weapons? The ability to make you disappear?

I'd say someone like Putin.

Back