Who is the all time mma winner of the Darwin award?

J

Jpenwell14

The darwin award is for people who contribute to the gene pool by dying or losing their ability to reproduce.

Who dieded the worst via stupidity in any ufc fight since the beginning?

The darwin award is for people who contribute to the gene pool by dying or losing their ability to reproduce.

Who dieded the worst via stupidity in any ufc fight since the beginning?

This is sort of a sad topic for a thread isn't it?

Last edited:
This is sort if a sad topic for a thread isn't it?

It doesn't have to be a literal death. Just the equivalent via embarrassing defeat. Or the idiot that fought ball puncher keith hackney. As if he didn't know what he was getting into

Not really dieded, but I think this fits.

tumblr_n3xzz1d36X1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

But the most high-profile stupid way a fighter lost definitely has to be this.

silva.gif

That time Andre Soukhamtath was fighting Sean O'Malley and Sean had a horrendous knee injury and Andre didn't think of letting him stand up and lost a decision.

Also Cat Zingano running into an armbar in 13 seconds has to be up there.

Joe Son

Remember how he couldn't even carry the cross right on his way to the cage.

Gray Maynard KOing himself while slamming Rob Emerson comes to mind. It takes a special kind of stupid to nose dive onto your own fucking dome.

Walmart MVP.
UnconsciousTornAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

And then we got Weidman.
giphy.gif

Every fight where Overeem gets KOed.
1461239827445.gif

Uw6fvL.gif

UFC-Overeem-Ngannou-knockout-GIF.jpg

I see a few slam self KOs in here, and I think Jared Brooks might be the GOAT in that category. The enthusiasm with which he leaped unto his own doom made it hilarious.

I see a few slam self KOs in here, and I think Jared Brooks might be the GOAT in that category. The enthusiasm with which he leaped unto his own doom made it hilarious.

Totally forgot...

Edited my original post to include that gem...

Back