Who is stopping Cain now?

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He showed an incredibly striking and we all know his wrestling is that good.

Having cleaned the #2 HW for at least 2 years (I think Junior is going to need at least 3 more victories to earn another shot)... who do you see stopping him?

Werdum is next but I think that Cain will be too much for him.
Then we have Browne, Barnett and maybe JBJ if he decides to move up.

No one. The people who think Werdum are fucking nuts, he's going to get murdered within a round. It sucks he can't fight DC.

I hope overeem makes a comeback. He has the right style to beat Cain.

Jones will stop him. that hugging on the fence shit aint going to fly against Jones.

JDS is STILL the only guy at HW who has a chance to beat Cain. Cain outskills the whole division and aside from getting KTFO by a perfectly setup punch (JDS) he will maul all the contenders.

MAn i'm so happy i just cant hold it in.Woohoo.
Science camp my ass.

I hope overeem makes a comeback. He has the right style to beat Cain.

April fool joke in Late October ?

Reem is perfect to get decapitated by Cain in another highlight reel KO of his :icon_twis

Cain is this generations Fedor. As long as he comes in to fights healthy (he never making that mistake again, FOX card or not) nobody has much of a chance of beating him. Swing for the fences boys, even then the guy has a chin. GL.

some kid still in high school whooping fellow wrestlers as we speak, contemplating a move to mma.

God can we see DC vs Cain... PLEASE?

For some reason I'm not near as interested in Jones vs DC.

Barnett and Werdum would both give Cain a good fight, but neither could beat him. The only interesting HW fight for Cain would be Cormier, but alas Cormier is no longer a heavyweight and wouldn't fight Cain anyway.

I think he has the potential to rule that division for a long time. JDS was his most obvious stylistic threat and now Cain has disposed of him twice, so...

I dont see any threats atm. maybe in 2 or 3 years when new prospects starts coming in.

I'd be curious to see how Cain would do against new breed fighters like Todd Duffee.

WWE Jack Swagger the man that beat Cain back in College not once but twice. Vince McMahon paid the kid millions to pursue a career in Pro Wrestling instead of MMA.

Last time I heard Swagger is still training MMA there is a chance some time in the future he'll make the jump until then he is banking the big bucks over there.

There isn't a guy in the division aside from Dos Santos that I give any realistic chance to. Velasquez is head and shoulders above the rest of the division.

Back