Who is still sponsoring Jon Jones?

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

AFAIK this is the only major sponsor he still has. And they cut ties with him back in 2016. They resigned him in September and proudly marketed his return but must be regretting it now.

On August 8, 2012, Jones became the first mixed martial artist to be sponsored by Nike on an international scale. Anderson Silva and Yoshihiro Akiyama have signed regional deals with Nike in the past, but Jones was the first to represent Nike globally.[161] He is also the first fighter in MMA history to have his own shoe line.[162] Jones was the first MMA fighter to represent Gatorade and MuscleTech in the Octagon.[163]

On December 16, 2014, Jones announced that he had signed a sponsorship deal with Reebok.[164] However, on April 29, 2015, Reebok terminated their sponsorship following Jones's involvement in a hit-and-run incident.[165] A day later, Jones also lost his sponsorship with MuscleTech.[166]
This guy had some of the most lucrative sponsorships in this sport's history and lost them all. What a collossal fuckup.

Ya he definitely lost a lot of sponsors but I'm sure there will always be some scumbag company to support him

idk, colombian drug cartel fake company fronts?

I get the feeling Turinabol is sponsoring Jones. Because it is 100% certain it's helping him pay his bills.

Jones is a faithful Christian, he doesn't need other sponsors!

Turbinol manufacturers.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Even Colby has some shady Chinese betting site sponsoring him, I'm sure Jones will get some.

Actually this made me think if any Sherbros really wanted to penalize Jon Jones through collective action when neither UFC nor CSAC will, you can easily do so by going to his sponsors' social media accounts and sharing your thoughts about Jon's positive test there. He would probably lose all his sponsors then.

Where's Condom Depot when you need them

Another record that Jon has broken and nobody talks about

Kicked off by most sponsors

Genius move by GAT. They got people thinking they may get a little T-Bol in their protein shakes! Think of the value!

Getcha Anabolic Turinabol will no doubt sponser Jones

Back